• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chelsea vs Bayern Munchen! 19/05 - 20:45 (Live!)

Who do YOU think will win the CL final?

• Chelsea!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Bayern Munchen!

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
tUwo4.png
As I'm a huge fan of football and Champions League I thought I would do discussion thread about the Final tonight!
In this thread you can discuss what team you think will win and why, personally I was hoping that either Real Madrid or Barcelona would make it to the Finals but sadly none of them did..
I haven't been watching either Chelsea or Bayern lately so I've got no idea who will win - But I guess that Bayern has a quite big advantage because it's at their arena?​

:)!

Last edited:
Victory for Bayern.
COME ON BAYERN!

3-1 and bye Chelsea 0 champions HAHAHA.

>connorryan chearing for Chelsea
>Bayern wins

Im going to chelsea as always, fucking game started at 6.30 am GMT+12 they dont pay me enough to wake up at this time... wait they dont pay me at all ._.

Yes ;o, another 30 minutes, I hope chelsea can survive another 30.

Also an epic fail with the commentating technical difficulties before, mic fucked out XD

Yes ;o, another 30 minutes, I hope chelsea can survive another 30.

Also an epic fail with the commentating technical difficulties before, mic fucked out XD

I'm not going to be writing about the last 30 minutes, I need to focus even more on the game myself :)

lol, now I got reminded why I don't bother watching football anymore

edit: Yay he saved it

Back