• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chelsea!!!!!!

Chelsea's tactics are strange, whenever they have the ball, they pass the goalie and the goalie shoots it to drogba and hope to score.

If anyone is gonna say that chelsea was better then he should quit watching games

as Vendliko said they got extremely lucky

But i am just wondering...did Torres even touch the ball?

Rushcrush, You're really a strange person, You do say that Bayern was better and I do agree as a Cheslea fan, but the only thing you said which was completely retarded was that you asked if Torres even touched the ball? Seriously? He dribbeled almost rhough whole your defender line, and you ask me/us if he touched the ball, it smells that someone here didnt watch the game.

Why do you guys even care about "defensive" game when the whole game-play is retarded really? everyone takes every chance to fake to get a referee call... sad sport really when you gotta fake to try to get an advantage.

Why do you guys even care about "defensive" game when the whole game-play is retarded really? everyone takes every chance to fake to get a referee call... sad sport really when you gotta fake to try to get an advantage.

The defensive game sure is a smart way to win, but it is just boring to watch their very defensive game.

Great by Chelsea that they actually could counter both Barcelona and Bayern with this tactic

Rushcrush, You're really a strange person, You do say that Bayern was better and I do agree as a Cheslea fan, but the only thing you said which was completely retarded was that you asked if Torres even touched the ball? Seriously? He dribbeled almost rhough whole your defender line, and you ask me/us if he touched the ball, it smells that someone here didnt watch the game.

Some people will relate on what i said

also please explain to me how am i strange?

I actually did indeed watch the whole match, sadly i am wasting my time replying to you :(

I knew Bayern was gonna lose once roben missed the penalty in the extra time.

Bayern is known for bad penalties

The defensive game sure is a smart way to win, but it is just boring to watch their very defensive game.

Great by Chelsea that they actually could counter both Barcelona and Bayern with this tactic
It is but the game is already boring and fucked by all the faking, pretty much the reason I just can't stand watching football anymore, I make rare exceptions though at times and watch a game. Being defensive is lame but using it as an "excuse" is lame as wall because it's just another tactic today together with faking shit. No wonder people think football players are pussies when they lay down for whatever really.

I knew Bayern was gonna lose once roben missed the penalty in the extra time.

Bayern is known for bad penalties

Bayern is known for bad penalties? Come on seriously? They've won 4 european cups on penalties so theyre penalty score atm is 4/5, is that bad? Ohh gosh, come on...

Drogba has left Chelsea, rumors say he's going to play in China? lol

Stupid? How? He's won pretty much everything worth winning. Now it's time for his retirement in China (they pay great I've heard)

Back