• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Chile] [8.6] GreedOT 2023 | Saturday 1 July 2023 (7:00 a.m. GMT-4 Chile) | Custom Map | Monster Levels | Upgrade system

Server Website/AAC
https://greedot.net
Server Address
play.greedot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
General Information

→ IP: play.greedot.net→ Hosted in: ZGH (Chile)→ Exp rate: Staged
→ Client: any 8.6 client→ Website: GreedOTSkills, Magic Rate & Loot: *16/*8/*4
→ Map: unique (GreedOT)→ Uptime: 24/7→ Server type: PVP/PVP-E

Welcome back!

"Greed Online is a custom server built on TFS 1.5 downgrade 8.60 and Znote AAC. Everything in our server is unique,
you start in a fresh brand-new map made from scratch with three custom cities: Kilika, Mi'hen and Thais"

Server Feature List

Our world-map
(map previsualization, Thais is also on the server)

GreedOT_map.png

Quests list
(same quests, different places)

Pits of infernoInquisitionFire axeAnnihilatorFirewalker boots
Demon helmetBlue legsThe ultimate challengeDemon oakBehemoth quest
Orc fortressArito's taskPadreia's taskBoozer's taskKilling in the name of....
Light houseWrath of the emperorNaginataCrusader Helmet...and many more!

Other information
(social media, etc.)

discord.png github.png instagram.png youtube.jpg

Be prepared to join us at

Saturday 1 July 2023 (7:00 a.m GMT-4 Chile)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great first day! we ran in white-running process between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., then everything has run its course well and without errors

image.png

Regards!

We have updated our ammunitions to balance things a little bit. Now we have:

Original:Rework:Level (non-unproperly):Description:
burst arrowamplified burst arrow150same damage, weight and area damage than a diamond arrow. Hits physical damage.
onyx arrowcrystalline arrow90same damage and weight than a crystalline arrow.
power boltempowered bolt70same damage and weight than a drill bolt.
piercing boltreinforced piercing bolt55same damage and weight than a power bolt.
poison arrowenvenomed arrow70same damage and weight than an envenomed arrow, it also applies poison arrow effect.

We also had an event of loot x3 and skill x3 between 27/02/2023 18:00 p.m. GMT-3 Chile, till 01/03/2023 22:00 p.m. GMT-3 Chile.
We also added a new section for # hotkeys in our discord, and provided the old run&go Greed-OTC-main (2022) on # descargas.

Thanks for visiting us!
Regards

Last edited:
Server looked extremely interesting to me until I seen that it was 8.6. 8.6 is botting galore unfortunately so I avoid 8.6 like the plague (of course other client version there’s bots as well, but elfbot is free wherever you look) personal preference of course, best of luck with your OT

Server looked extremely interesting to me until I seen that it was 8.6. 8.6 is botting galore unfortunately so I avoid 8.6 like the plague (of course other client version there’s bots as well, but elfbot is free wherever you look) personal preference of course, best of luck with your OT

Every single server uses bot mostly servers with otcv8 support

Thanks for all the comments! I appreciate them! I will start a happy hour event of experience X2 between 17:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m. GMT-3 Chile, today 06/03/2023. We also have updated our quests list in character profile a little bit, the count is arround 36 quests, without including daily quests and common chest rewards.

quest_progression.png

Regards!

A new happy hour event arrived today 11/03/23 with experience X2 between 18:00 p.m. to 19:00 p.m. GMT-3 Chile, and also made a big rework to wands and rods. Now these weapons will have the attribute "attack", which allows players to increase damage if the wand is upgraded to +1, +2, +3. Wands and rods also have a base damage formula based on player's magic level.

formula.png

Regards!

It's a nice server overall but it lacks content to keep me going, i'm not talking about the map. The map is great, I mean content as in
custom spells
custom items
custom content etc..

It just feels like normal tibia with a custom map and an upgrading system. And unfortunately that's not enough for me

I haven't announced it but we closed Greed the whole April month. And tomorrow, 23th April we're back online! We have changed many things in our server according to the users feedback received while the server ran at the beginning of the year. In simple words, the changes are:

• A complete rework of Thais, adding a massive amount of new hunting zones. I attached an image below of the Snake Tower guildhouse so you guys can see how much it changed compared to real map Thais.
1682207939420.png

• A complete rework of our upgrade system. We have deleted a lot of attributes that wasn't what we seek to make a perfect balance between vocations. This lead us to the following table of attributes: Greed Online (https://greedot.net/upgrade.php). It's important to mention that every item that drops from monsters will be unidentified, and according to that fact, every player will start with an identification wand to reveal items hidden attributes.
  • A rework of upgrading system runes, you will be able to only obtain fossil runes from daily quests, and upgrading runes from tasks. You can also get enchantment runes, cleansing runes, faith runes, fortune runes, and alteration runes by using an extraction hammer on fossil runes.

upgrade.png
This are a few updates, generally, most important ones, but the work done this last month is much more than this. There's a few more tasks on Grizzly Adams (rotworms, cyclops); now every addon can be obtained at Maroda, meaning that we added bosses such as Arthei, Boreth, Lethal Lissy, Ron the Ripper, among others, to obtain respective addon items; added many items to our exchanger Nhadala; added an automatic system that boosts aleatory monsters by a 30% of extra experience and loot every 24h; increased the amount of daily quests to 41; added two new infinite food items to our shop offer; reworked every addon bonus (can be seen here: Greed Online (https://greedot.net/outfitbonuses.php);) added mycological bow in replacement to yol's bow; new talkactions such as !party, !inspect, and !bank (more information here Greed Online (https://greedot.net/serverinfo.php);) and the possibility to obtain legendary items (with two enchantment slots) from main questline.

There's many more changes, and a lot of new stuff to discover. without further ado, hope to see you back!
Be prepared to join us tomorrow, 23th April, at 7:00 a.m. (GMT-4).

Regards!

Last edited:
A few updates based on users feedback.
  • Changed the regeneration of soul in training to 3 soul points every 10 seconds
  • Additionally, players will regenerate 50 to 150 health and mana in training every 10 seconds
  • I also raised the stamina gain ratio to 1 minute every 60 seconds on trainers
Added new tasks for moneymaking (non-repeteable):
  • 100 Wild Warrior3500 gold coin
  • 200 Amazons5500 gold coin
  • 400 Dwarfs11500 gold coin
  • 400 Orcs11500 gold coin
  • 200 Bonelords7000 gold coin
There's some new places on Thais aswell... Every exit you take (north, south, west, or east) have hunting grounds for almost every level.

North-side (has many undergrond caves connected such as rotworms, trolls, dragons, ghouls, vampires, cultists, earth elementals, and more...)
There's a very familiar place at Greenshore, the depths of Goroma where Morgaroth is awaiting you twice a week.

1682652796755.png

South-side (goblin temple, underground rotworms, amazons camp, plains of havoc cyclops)
If you walk more to south you will find Drefia wyrms, Yalahar grim reapers, and many other known places.

1682652485964.png

West-side (dungeons with zombies, Lighthouse quest, Crystal Lake Dungeon in replacement of Fibula, and many wasps)
This side has the average difficulty for a low/mid level. Beware of Zombies, they might be more dangerous than you think.

1682652947538.png

East-side (magician's quarter, trolls/troll champion, underground nomads, and passages to south-east barbarians)
Barbarians has a teleport to Vicious Squires, and north-east has a big Orc Fortress nearby Mount Sternum with a little Dragon dungeon.

1682652196621.png

Today changelog:
  • Now a reasonable number of tasks give fossil runes instead of upgrading runes, to make set upgrading a bit more easier/faster.
  • You'll get 63 fossil runes in total doing tasks. There's 6 tasks repeatable 3 times for 18 fossil runes on level +6 , 6 tasks repeateable 3 times for 36 fossil runes on level 50+ and a single task repeatable 3 times for 9 fossil runes in level 80+.
  • Reduced creature damage rate (from 0.006 to 0.005). Bonus health maintains on 0.04 and bonus speed in 0.025 (this is calculated according to the creature's level).
I also made a tutorial of how to log-in with OTCv8 (most recent version) and how to unlock full GreedOT map in-game.

Last edited:
GreedOT July 2023
Greed closed at 18/05/2023. From this date we have worked with the staff with a lot of effort to fix everything that made us close the last time.

GreedOT staff is happy to announce that we're back! There's a lot of new stuff; on the mapping side we have the complete addition of Thais and Greenshore -in our own custom version- with 3 brand-new teleport rooms for the cities of Kilika, Mi'hen and Thais.

In the gameplay side, we have forged a complete upgrade system which uses two fundamental items, the wand of identification which allows you to identify unknown items and the extraction hammer that is used to break fossil runes. This system also considers a complete rework of paladin's ammunitions and it's spells.

There's also some special things for donators who have helped us along the way, now premium accounts are allowed to log-in 3 characters in the same account to enjoy the benefits on being premium in a single account...

Changelogs:
Code:
- Changed experience rate to stages that can be seen at server information on website
- Changed skill rate to *16, magic to *8 and kept loot to *2
- Added 3 teleport rooms, one for each city with great NPCs
- Added teleport entrances for many hunt zones
- Added Okolnir to the south of Thais
- Added enchantment runes on legendary quests
- Fixed undead jester and cliff strider corpses
- Fixed incorrect tiles in some zones
- Fixed ceiron's wolf tooth chain strenght value
- Fixed koshei's amulet strenght value
- Added strenght value to some of the Nhadala's items
- Modified boss room message "haven't finished task OR the room is occupied"
- Fixed some wrong stairs
- Fixed hellspawn entrance at Gargoyle's Sanctuary
- Added golden mug request on Pythius the Rotten
- More % chance to upgrade weapons to +7
- Fixed Besaid's underground hydra lair
- Added c++ code to allow 3 players from same account if premium
- Added a complete list of daily quests with their rewards on website
- Reviewed all legendary quests and added a bit more
- Changed daily quests to half-day quests with 12 hours of cooldown
- Fixed manaticks of some addons
- Added new paladin spells to craft ammunition
- Show ammunition base attack and maxium hit chance on look
- Infernal bolts can be bought now on NPC
- Reviewed Ferumbras tower creatures with more balance and better level assign
- Changed ammunition loot statistics on some creatures
- Added level to squidgy slime and phantasm summon
- Added arrow slot flag to backpacks and money
- Removed 0 strenght items from map
- Added Greenshore with temple quick-travel and new depot based on YurOTS
- Added a brand-new dark cathedral to Thais undergrounds

Be prepared to join us at 1 July 2023 (7:00 a.m. GMT-3 Chile)
Regards!

Last 48 hours! Some minor changelogs:
Code:
- Some fixes to paladin's level 110 spell exevo gran mas hur (craft infernal bolt)
- Fixed a wrong stair at Besaid's Hydra Lair

Everything is running smooth without a single error ^^
1688588073710.png

I'll attach a picture of our current global map, directly taken from RME editor
1688588219456.png

Regards!