• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Chile] [8.60] Greed Island OT

Server Website/AAC
http://greedisland.ml
Server Address
greedisland.ml
Server Port
Client Protocol

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23

Greed Island, family server dedicated to its players. Updated quests, custom maps, bosses, enjoy our unique systems! We will wait for you.

What systems will you find on this server?

Contains the autoloot system (!autoloot) to facilitate the game experience, the task system (Grizzly Adams) for entertainment and experience, and an additional addon system (by fountains) that increases your statistics when using the full set. We also have a large map where you can find recognized quests, such as Azerus, Annihilator, Demon helmet, Inquisition, Pits of Inferno, Ferumbras Tower, Ghazbaran, Morgaroth, Orshabaal, Pythius the rotten and hunting areas, such as Roshamuul Prison , Formorgar Mines, among others.

Server rates
  • Skills rate: x15
  • Magic rate: x3
  • Loot: x8
Connection information
  • Hosting: Chile, dedicated 24/7.
  • Ip adress: greedisland.ml
  • Ports: 7171
Experience stages:

Minium levelMaximun levelMultiplier
19100x
102095x
213090x
314085x
415080x
506075x
617065x
718060x
819055x
9110050x
10111045x
11112040x
12113035x
13114025x
14115020x
15116015x
16117012x
17118010x
1811908x
1912005x
2012503x
2513002x
301Unlimited1x

Server still online since 16/04/2019.
Here you are, some screenshots of the city!

Lastest Features:
  • Autoloot fully working (!autoloot)
  • Autoloot for money that sends cash to bank (!autoloot money)
  • Some buffed spells (utito tempo, exevo mort hur, others)
  • Fully scripted quests for Azerus, Orshabaal, others.
  • Firestorm Event
  • Automatic blessing from level 1 to 100.
  • Task system fully working (See updated tasklist here)
  • Razachai fully working with zaoan loot seller.
  • Amazing anti-bot system (with 6 hours timer starting onLogin)
  • Wand and Rod damage according to magic level
  • All addons give skills/health/mana bonus

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-04-14 at 23.32.00.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-04-14 at 23.32.00.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 118 · VirusTotal
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-05-03 at 16.12.34.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-05-03 at 16.12.34.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 115 · VirusTotal
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-05-04 at 20.58.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-05-04 at 20.58.16.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 106 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Greed Island OT FAQ

How can I buy potions anywhere?

One of the important OT commands is !buy, you can use it to buy potions anywhere. Example: !buy ultimate health potion

How can I collect the gold and the loot automatically?
To collect the gold automatically you must use the command !autoloot money, you can also collect loot by typing !autoloot and the name of the item you want to collect. If you want to see the list of items you have selected (maximum 8) use the command !autoloot alone.

Why do my rods and wands cause different damage?
The wands and rods of this OT have a damage formula calculated according to the player's magic level. That is, the higher magic level you have, the more damage you inflict.

What are the benefits of each addon and where do I get them?
  • Citizen [find in City]: add speed +5, health +100 (Main City)
  • Hunter [find in Oken]: add distance +3
  • Mage [find in Ferumbras Tower]: add magic level +2, mana +200
  • Knight [found in Firewalker Quest]: add sword +3
  • Nobleman [found in Orc Fortress Quest]: add club +3
  • Summoner [find in Dorias]: add magic level +2, mana +100
  • Warrior [found in Annihilator Quest]: add sword +3
  • Barbarian [found in DH Quest]: add ax +3
  • Druid [found on Enigma Island]: add magic level +2
  • Wizard [found in Beholders]: add magic level +1
  • Oriental [found in Calassa Quest]: add health +200, mana +200
  • Pirate [find in Oken]: add health +100, club +3
  • Assassin [find in POI]: add speed +5, distance +2
  • Beggar [found in Giant Spiders]: add health +200
  • Shaman [unknown?]: add magic level +2
  • Norseman [found in Frost Dragons]: add shielding +2, health +200
  • Nightmare [unknown?]: Add shielding +3
  • Jester [found in Orshabaal Quest]: add speed +5, health +100
  • Brotherhood [unknown?]: Add magic level +2, health +100
  • Demonhunter [find in Inquisition]: add speed +10, health +200
  • Yalaharian [find in Yalahari Quest]: add magic level +2, speed +5
  • Warmaster [unknown?]: Add speed +15, health +100, magic level +2

How does it work in tasks NPC?
To request a task, first greet the NPC by typing "hi" and then "tasks". It will show you a list, from this list you can write the exact name of the tasks, example: "Dragon Lords", or the number corresponding to the task.

Here is the full tasklist to do:

Hope you sign in,
Have fun!

This server is so fun but I’m from the USA and my friends and I get terrible lag. Is there any way to have a proxy in USA? Or some sort of fix to this? I normally have no issues

This server is so fun but I’m from the USA and my friends and I get terrible lag. Is there any way to have a proxy in USA? Or some sort of fix to this? I normally have no issues

thank you very much, we are currently looking for a new hosting service, for the moment we have seen kimsufi and legionhoster, but if anyone has any recommendation we would appreciate it! It is important that our new host allows the South American players to play in fair conditions, without a doubt that is the difficult part, regards!! 🥳

I hope you can find a Fix soon I would be so happy

We have new host! Now we're located on New York,
Please give us feedback from your experiencie with our new hosting service. regards!!
__
Update: Our players has been unhappy with new host cause it has too much lag for Chile, so we decided to keep our starting host

Last edited:
We are in the process of making server own client, this has not been released yet but will be soon.
Here you can see some screenshots of new graphics, we are working to incluide guzzlemaws, frazzlemaw and some other 10.x sprites

a) Dorias city tomb
b) Demon Helmet Quest
c) Dragon Lords Cave
d) Depot
e) Trainers
Regards!!

Some client improvements of today!
Also rates has been recalculated, and anti-bot creaturescript has been pemanently removed

Login screen

Ingame picture

Last edited:
please stop making otland accounts @Felipe93

i am not Felipe93, i saw his proyect and i know i have very similar sprites but i took them searching free downloadable sources. If you see my account profile I joined otland on 2011. I hope you are interested in this project, for years I have followed opentibia guides to continue learning in different otserver communities

Last edited:
Advances on website, i changed some css configuration and designed a new background and header.
Soon we will make account resets in order to set lower stages

Attachments

the map its prety fun :D . but you should balance vocations for mages or any vocation. its easy to get firsts levels it took me like 1 hr to get level 50.
But my ml was a crap, i think it should advance in concordance with the level.. i don't mean level 50 and ml 50 xd not but you should check it maybe the same for others vocations

ps: don't get me wrong, im not trying to make you feel bad, im just making a constructive criticism as a player

Feedback is the most important thing to learn, thanks for the comment, I will work on methods to make the magic level easier to acquire with mages, regards!!

Last edited:
Testing guzzlemaws and shock lords, here is a short gameplay to see some features ingame (this island been mapped by God Villa, mapper of GreedOT and is still on process, original Guzzlemaw shape was taken from Orc Fortress). About sprites, I just take them from 10.x client and replace with Tidus Sprite Editor and Noxitu Sprite Editor.

Also we are working on solving a bug that makes player get PK pz locked when throwing magic walls. We expect this will be fixed soon, with a source edition.

Regards!!

Last edited:
pros :

i like the oldschool /custom graphics
i like that its like an evo but its not 9999x exp
i like there is no donor shop you must get everything and no one can pay to be better than you

cons :

its chile so i lag a bit since im from usa
No Players
the auto logout on trainers its an 8.6 ot just let people bot trainers espically since you have the rates so low on skills
i know you said you changed it to new york but there is no way you did with the lag im getting
hero portal doesn't work

Last edited:
cons :

its chile so i lag a bit since im from usa
No Players
the auto logout on trainers its an 8.6 ot just let people bot trainers espically since you have the rates so low on skills
i know you said you changed it to new york but there is no way you did with the lag im getting
hero portal doesn't work

thanks, forgot to say we are in a testing phase because
Soon we will make account resets in order to set lower stages

This account reset will be made as soon we finish all the client features, map, website, and script systems (in 100%).

We will change OVH vps hosting this time (see details here) to see if lag will dissapear, that is one of the main troubles at the moment and we want to solve it. Thanks for reporting the hero teleport, receiving reports is a great help. About auto-logout it has a range of 6 hours approx. to give a chance to people who dont use bots.. Anyway, if the players' feedback requests that we remove the system, we will do it. Send me a message if you need anything to test in the most comfortable way

Hope to see you again on Greed OT!!
Regards
_
Edit: Hero teleports has been fixed and a new map revision has been uploaded by God Villa

Last edited:
Back