• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CHILE][CUSTOM CLIENT / 7.4] OTChile

Server Website/AAC
http://otchile.servegame.com/
Server Address
otchile.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Blasphemy

Reaction score
OTChile

REGISTER NOW
7.4 - Custom Client
otchile.servegame.com
OTChile Website (http://OTChile.servegame.com)

HOSTED AT OWN DEDICATED SERVER
(400mbps Internet Connexion)

1. GENERAL INFORMATION

1.1. GAMEPLAY

TIBIA GLOBAL MAP
RPG-PVP

1.2. QUESTS
Djinn quest
Postman
Annihilator
Demon Helmet Quest

2. RATES

2.1. Experience Stages

1 – 8 – x20
9 – 20 – x15
21 – 50 – x10
51 – 100 – x5
101 – 125 – x4
126 – 135 – x3
136 – 149 – x2
151 – x – x1

2.2. Skills
Loot: 4x
Magic: 2x
Skill: 7x

3. BATTLE INFORMATION

Frags to Red Skull: 3
Frags to Ban: 6
Frag duration: 24h
Unjustified player killing ban time: 7 days.
Final ban time: 30 days.
Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
Warnings to 7 days ban: 1
Warnings to 30 days ban: 2
Warnings to deletion: 3

SING UP NOW AND RELIVE THE FUN OF OLD TIMES!
1587172618021.png
1587172569760.png
1587172645851.png
1587172811474.png

Great mid-rate server. You can have fun couple days until you realize top levels has "soft boots" in their accounts which they got from "events".
I got into one high-level players house and stole his soft boots,cash and items. When I saw GM online, asked him about soft boots and he said "ppl get it from events and only 5 ppl has it"
I asked how often do you make events, he said "whenever I have time".
Told GM that I've stole a soft boots and some other items by getting in to someones side account.(his acc/pass was like smth like 12345/12345)
He told me he is not going to ban me for this but still it's aganist to rules, which is okay.
Aaand I got banned :p

Untitled.png
bannedchile.png

Still good server with low online players and 3x mc is allowed as it says on otservlist.

Well as everyone knows, to hack other accounts is a criminal act...

I just hope to find my character where I left when I got banned with all the equipments on it since I'm punished for it.
Because as I see right now I'm IP banned and my character is online 30 minutes after I got ban.

afterban.png

Good luck on your server with your real friends and with their OP items.

The website's language don't want me to play there as it intents that there are only native speaker on this server.

The website's language don't want me to play there as it intents that there are only native speaker on this server.
Every sentence, everyword is correctly written... you can use google translator... anyways... the most of site is on english..
cya

Back