• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CHILE] Relicaria custom 7.4-7.1 is back !

fun features from new tibia, finally something different than every other 7.4 real map. But IMO exp stage is really too high.

How about balance between vocations? what did you change ?

and what about poi, your new monsters, exist monsters or aka real tibia monsters there?

fun features from new tibia, finally something different than every other 7.4 real map. But IMO exp stage is really too high.

thanks you
sorry my inglish

about exp and stages that could be checked when ppl is online and instead change it with no shutdown server

How about balance between vocations? what did you change ?

i made changes on knight a little bit to make ppl dont use just sorc and pall and i made change on mana/hp gain to all vocation to gain 2

and what about poi, your new monsters, exist monsters or aka real tibia monsters there?

about poi there are monsters from the version 7.72 behemoths demon dragon lords orshabal etc

im trying to add monster from newer version still anyway but no succes but i going to get it :D

uhaushuahsua XD dam sorry when i was making poop thinking oldera classicus blabla relica XDD

two days for the opening of relica 7.4-7.1 features !
come to tibiarpg.ddns.net create your char and download our client

Bump ! one day to the launch of relica 7.4-7.1 features
im not plaining make rests etc
come create your char and download our client at tibiarpg.ddns.net

missing just pair of hours to Relica 7.4-7.1 get open !
website; tibiarpg.ddns.net and download our custom client

Website looks very unprofessional.. dont think you will reach alot of players tho..
Good luck anyway

***** i dont think oldschool players wants gold on advance/critical hit system/offline trainers/full hp mana on lvl
these are just dumb changes ppl add to make game easier and generally oldschool players want how it was back in the days

also the only reason oldschool servers succeed is because of the players because it's mostly about the pvp, u need to invest into otservlist advertisement and do a better job here on otland to advertise ur server
just look darkot, super shit server but he had nice otservlist advertisement and some nice extra new stuff that made some ppl interested in it and it ended up having 500ish players for a while. now classicus is back once again with 800 players, next month tibianus will be back with big playerbase and all these servers utilizes otservlist to their benefit.

also darkot was online once before he had the otservlist ad, and it was huge fail with 20ish players then with ad he had 500+ for a week atleast

Title says "Relica 7.4-7.1 features launch on monday 25 october ! server open"
Sunday is 25th october, where do you live? Is it starting sunday or monday?

Title says "Relica 7.4-7.1 features launch on monday 25 october ! server open"
Sunday is 25th october, where do you live? Is it starting sunday or monday?
uashuashaushashuashuahsua my bad men sorry fixed :p