• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

China's growth

altay

Reaction score
Hey

I just heard that pipeline between Russia and China will be built , for that Russia wont be trading with Europe anymore , Since all of Europe is need of Russia's products there will be problems with Europe , where will they buy there things if not Russia?

USA is afraid of the alliance between theese two powerfull nations and find that as a threat to USA.

USA is afraid that thoose two country will be stronger than USA and its allies , China will grew stronger and Russia gets it money!

The Chinese offers a huge amount of money that Europe cant offer.

I think it is a great opportunity that thoose two nations work together , Russia will grow better and there will be lesser homeless people , For China there will be lesser orphans!

So do you think China's growth is a opportunity or a threat?

/imokwiththis.png

and they plan to build this 'pipeline' since years

well, they said it is going to be done at the end of the year

Hahahhaha , If that thing is true , then they are screwed lol

Why does it rly matter, they will enjoy the pipeline for 1 day or something then its 2012 <- if you know what i mean ;)

If you're talking about the 2012 World Apocalypse theory then it's not a day, it's more or less a year.

I think if that pipeline can cure Russia's homeless and Chinas "orphans" then it sounds good good for them :)

Back