• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Choose One Quest Item From Multiple

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecounlimited

Reaction score
TL;DR - How do I make it so a player can only choose one quest reward from, say, 4 chests? (similar to the Annihilator)​

I'm not sure how to give players the weapons they unlock as they level up since the experience is considerably higher than the money they'll be making at a low level. For example, they're going to get level 13 in a few minutes off of Rotworms, but I doubt they'll have the 1k needed for the level 13 wand. So my solution was to make a weapon quest building with experience doors you can pass as you reach the required level for the weapon. But I don't want someone to be able to grab all of the weapons for their level and pawn them off to players or the shop.

Last edited:
Then make it give them a weapon based on their vocation, look at annihilator or tell if what server you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back