• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chrille's Mapping Thread

chrillefock

Reaction score
Chrille's Mapping Thread

This is my new and first mapping thread and here I will upload pictures of my new project.

I will also update this thread every day until the day I die.
If you have any questions or ideas comment

I will only release mapeditor pics because the tfs havent released the new "distro?" yet :)

Last edited:
Undead cave
w001w8.png

And the entrance
syqw6b.png

hope someone like it.. dont flame please

i saw the first pic somewhere, where else r u registered at?

Don't zoom in on the map editor, take the screenshot as it is with the original zoom. And then save it as .PNG, that way it looks so much better.

I like the first (the cave) and the last (city/house) picture
but you should add some windows to your houses but i really like the first one :)
Great job

Condor

I've started mapping again

wynxwjK.png

A new city I made with inspiration from skyrim Riften!

pZ1BJfk.png

random pictures from city

In the last picture, in North-East corner stairs is dark and in higher floor is lighter. In my opinion it's a bug :p

I'm sorry, but I think you're ripping off Ramurika's maps. If you don't believe me, check it out HERE!

opps.. Forgot to mention that, the whole city is kinda based of Ramurika and some of the shops are exactly the same, or atleast tried to look the same :)

all credits goes to Ramruika mappers! (I think they should open that server again)

from now on I will only post pictures from what I think is my work

Castle
NGqlqEE.png

fdLWt6P.png

Skyrim Riften prison :D
iuy9HBL.png

fishing spot with houses
OKSHU3Y.png

mz8ZPbF.png

1acOp18.png

6dhUsEz.png

DTr5upI.png