• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chrona

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone playing?
Just started with a friend, we both have full vouchers.

Playing manually, no bots.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'd create a character but I'm kinda stuck on Antica/Premia at the moment.

Go to Eldera :)?
If you come, I'll hook you both up with decent gear & a guild that will protect you.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'd create a character but I'm kinda stuck on Antica/Premia at the moment.
No worries mate :)

Go to Eldera :)?
If you come, I'll hook you both up with decent gear & a guild that will protect you.
We're on Chrona because its hosted in UK, i'd get more lag in US server.. How the fuck are you even playing there lol

No worries mate :)

We're on Chrona because its hosted in UK, i'd get more lag in US server.. How the fuck are you even playing there lol

BT Fiber Optic Broadband son.
Honestly I don't think it's that laggy though.

You're using Leatrix net fix right?

BT Fiber Optic Broadband son.
Honestly I don't think it's that laggy though.

You're using Leatrix net fix right?
Yeah, I'd rather have the 0 delay though and play UK one :(
Come pls

Yeah, I'd rather have the 0 delay though and play UK one :(
Come pls

I'm in the top 30 here :p
We also have a full English speaking guild here.

It's well worth playing here if you plan to play.
If I wasn't so invested I'd play Chrona, but unfortunately been playing Eldera to long.

@Amusement @Three Magic either of you still play Eldera?

No I quit Tibia like 3 months ago now. Haven't looked back.
I will most likely, never play again. The game has gone to shit and I was just playing for old times - trying to enjoy the game for what it used to be.

But, no matter how high I got, if I played manual or not the game didn't and won't ever feel the same.

Back