• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chyllfroest :(

Monomalo00

http://leiends.ml/
Solutions
Reaction score
Some day? :(

Captura.jpg

http://otland.net/threads/when-roshamuul-update.212571/#post-2038209

Never!
If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before. That makes updates more exciting for us to work on, and for you to explore/solve quests in. As for "WHEN ?!", I honestly don't know. It is currently impossible for me to estimate this for reasons that I don't want to discuss publicly, but at least now you don't need to be waiting for something that isn't coming.

@Mark These noobs just won't understand ShadowCores isn't getting updated never again. You should post that on main site.

Never!
If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before. That makes updates more exciting for us to work on, and for you to explore/solve quests in. As for "WHEN ?!", I honestly don't know. It is currently impossible for me to estimate this for reasons that I don't want to discuss publicly, but at least now you don't need to be waiting for something that isn't coming.

@Mark These noobs just won't understand ShadowCores isn't getting updated never again. You should post that on main site.
It's chyllfroest blind

Chyllfroest its only for event, shadowcores dont make any event so nah.

It's chyllfroest blind

1. I'm not blind.
2. Read again what @Mark said. It's not only about Roshamuul. It's all Tibia future content!

If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before.

@fatimathebruxa Stupid brazol. :< ... I've told you before. Shadowcores is starting to die slowly. Sell your KKs for real life cash and move to another OT with all this new content.

1. I'm not blind.
2. Read again what @Mark said. It's not only about Roshamuul. It's all Tibia future content!

If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before.

@fatimathebruxa Stupid brazol. :< ... I've told you before. Shadowcores is starting to die slowly. Sell your KKs for real life cash and move to another OT with all this new content.
Ignored some Kiddos Bye bye :3.

5ny2abP.png

u4TQUEL.png

dude u keep saying that it will never be updated again, he clearly said it WILL be updated, but just something we've never seen before.

Yes I might be saying it won't be updated ever again, I'll give you that. But these kids are asking for things in actual Tibia and @Mark clearly said he won't add Tibia's content ever again. He might do a custom content but like he said, that would take a lot of time and hard work to satisfy the players. Hey, maybe he's working on something already and it might already be in the pipelines! You never know around @Mark!

Never!

but you dont understand why he said "NEVER" ( IMO )
He said never cuz HE DONT KNOW WHEN HE done script on these stupid bosses and this loot system, its
important thing in roshamuuling,
( And becouse everyday some1 open thread )

Done script > Rosha on shadowcores
;o

but you dont understand why he said "NEVER" ( IMO )
He said never cuz HE DONT KNOW WHEN HE done script on these stupid bosses and this loot system, its
important thing in roshamuuling,
( And becouse everyday some1 open thread )

Done script > Rosha on shadowcores
;o

Do you wanna bet on that? I say Roshamuul will never ever be added, even if everything is scripted like on other servers. And you say it will be added once everything's scripted.

What are we betting? KKs? Real cash? It's up to you.

Do you wanna bet on that? I say Roshamuul will never ever be added, even if everything is scripted like on other servers. And you say it will be added once everything's scripted.

What are we betting? KKs? Real cash? It's up to you.
Which OT Have FULL ROSHAMUuL-a QUEST + THESE BOSSES? lol.
nvm

Bet? Truth?

Took me not even a minute to go to advertisment section of these forums and found the one you're looking for.

http://otland.net/threads/france-vastoria-10-41-real-full-map-roshamuul-achievements.217806/

There's plenty more servers with Roshamuul out there, but I think you can search for yourself.

Okay, let's bet on a truth. If I'm right, I'm right. If you're wrong, you're wrong.
I See there only roshamuul map and 1 retarded npc(maybe unscripted) . he should show ghaz or crafting umbrals or prison.

nothing written about roshamuul quest, so its only map
gg wp

hani: "We have made that decision because of reasons we do not want to discuss publicly. That is simply how it is and you guys will just have to accept it."

Easier is say 'never' than everyday posting and read this spam

"when roshamuulin" "i wanna expiola on surface or jaill"

"today we must fix loot from s~~~of surrenders"

tomorrow we wanna "add task systems"
"balbbla"..

I See there only roshamuul map and 1 retarded npc(maybe unscripted) . he should show ghaz or crafting umbrals or prison.

nothing written about roshamuul quest, so its only map
gg wp

hani: "We have made that decision because of reasons we do not want to discuss publicly. That is simply how it is and you guys will just have to accept it."

Easier is say 'never' than everyday posting and read this spam

"when roshamuulin" "i wanna expiola on surface or jaill"

"today we must fix loot from s~~~of surrenders"

tomorrow we wanna "add task systems"
"balbbla"..

Have you tried all the servers stating they've added Roshamuul yet?

If you want to do that quest so badly, why don't you play rl Tibia instead?

Have you tried all the servers stating they've added Roshamuul yet?

If you want to do that quest so badly, why don't you play rl Tibia instead?
who said i wanna this quest?
If you say that, "balblabla others ots have roshamuul, so add on shadowcores its easy "
So, show me ots with full working roshamuul.
Im sure at 90% - no one have it. ( full )

Maybe 1-3 hosters have 30% of this quest ;o ( idk rly )

Who need empty map without monsters/npc/tasks/bosses/etc/etc?

Back