• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cip client 8.60 extended

Reaction score
I wanted to put the cip client on my server, but when I try, it always gives a .dat error and doesn't open the client, I've seen several links teaching it, I've seen videos, but nothing works. They already gave me a link to download the dll, I already tried it too.
They told me it could be my .spr and .dat poorem I don't think so.

Can anyone give me a tip.

1710706112651.png

Can I give you a tip? Simply give up on Baiak TFS 1.5 with mounts and window mode, or can you remove the mount and window mode systems and have the rest running smoothly, Or buy the DLL to extend the Cip client along with mounts and window mode... Unfortunately, my friend... :)

I wanted to put the cip client on my server, but when I try, it always gives a .dat error and doesn't open the client, I've seen several links teaching it, I've seen videos, but nothing works. They already gave me a link to download the dll, I already tried it too.
They told me it could be my .spr and .dat poorem I don't think so.

Can anyone give me a tip.

View attachment 83050

Its probally because you trying to use downgraded files which has custom attributes and it will start to debug it :D
You can try to use this one: TFS 1.X+ - It is possible? 8.6 with latest content? (https://otland.net/threads/it-is-possible-8-6-with-latest-content.283694/#post-2731826)

Let me know if its working

Back