• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cip Soft Client Modify

I really don't like bots, but I really hope someone did a bot for all versions of tibia so we could move from that "version 8.6 bot fever" and have more variety of OT versions to chose from

Not a popular opinion, but if people have a need for bot, it means your game sucks.

Not necessarily, even the "pro" ones use such kind of software but trust me, they will never acknowledge that. If it were me, I wouldn't do either.

But yeah, pretending to wannabe an old player who never uses a bot makes you look like a real pro, I can understand that.

I meant that if people have a need to use bot in your game, it means YOUR games sucks. Not talking about skills here but the game design itself. Good games are fun to play so you wouldn't try to automatize fun...

My game not sucks man my game depend on bosses and much more fun and alot of systems and many new ideas but if u open otservlist almost top servers are 860 and almost players are botters .. and all these servers. are sucks compare by mine .. there aurera and gunZdous not 860 yes but the players on them can use xeno bot 860 players don't know how to use xeno to move forward . And some of them love old graphic. If u study the server which don't use bots u online won't pass 100-200 player max after days will be 50 player because anyone love easy way to play yo get level and go pvp real players without bot playing tibiarl and they won't leave it for you so if u need your server won u have to be ready with bot for them but u can make antibot too in game from like level 250 after it start u real server and if the love bot make a scroll that stop antibot for kks so u got all players .
Post automatically merged:

So you're saying that 8.70 is a big NO because it doesn't have elfbot and it is funny because if you hypothetically somehow managed to get cipsoft 8.60 client sources after adding mounts it'll simply become like 8.70 client that doesn't have elfbot.
Elfbot works by injecting code at specific address location so every changes in code that change executable assembly output will simply disturb that process. The only way you can achieve what you want is by modifying 8.60 client memory by some external dll/application but keep in mind that if you find someone capable in reverse engineering it'll not be cheap.
Yes i found someone after i posted this post.

My game not sucks man my game depend on bosses and much more fun and alot of systems and many new ideas but if u open otservlist almost top servers are 860 and almost players are botters .. and all these servers. are sucks compare by mine .. there aurera and gunZdous not 860 yes but the players on them can use xeno bot 860 players don't know how to use xeno to move forward . And some of them love old graphic. If u study the server which don't use bots u online won't pass 100-200 player max after days will be 50 player because anyone love easy way to play yo get level and go pvp real players without bot playing tibiarl and they won't leave it for you so if u need your server won u have to be ready with bot for them but u can make antibot too in game from like level 250 after it start u real server and if the love bot make a scroll that stop antibot for kks so u got all players .
Post automatically merged:

Yes i found someone after i posted this post.
Have you ever heard of shadowcores? They kept on updating their client version and still had a huge amount of players, if you need to stick to a version of tibia to have a bunch of players, your it ot is not as great as you think it is.

Have you ever heard of shadowcores? They kept on updating their client version and still had a huge amount of players, if you need to stick to a version of tibia to have a bunch of players, your it ot is not as great as you think it is.
Hes idiot he just open the map without 1 edit or New systems. He still crying Cuz he open has ot and he get 0 online 😀

I meant that if people have a need to use bot in your game, it means YOUR games sucks. Not talking about skills here but the game design itself. Good games are fun to play so you wouldn't try to automatize fun...

Talking about tibia servers:

IMO, its not all related with the game design but people being lazy, even if is the most well designed server at some point you will feel it repetitive (or a pain in the ass leveling for hours doing the same actions over and over).

There are alot of reasons why people use bot, as for example not everyone can be playing all day but aswell they don't want to be left behind against other players, so they bot.

Some people like only to war but not leveling at all.
Some others dont like to walk with arrows or clicking the map so they want to use dash (like me).
Some others to get advantage from the rest, using mcs to get cash or some shit.

There are a million reasons why people use bot putting aside cavebotting and no-hands players

necessity of grinding is a method to delay end game without needing to add more content. Which is also a choice of game design.

Tibia client sucks and when we were given the option to make another client we just copied them. Their UX sucks, the game design sucks.
This by itself would explain why vast majority of players use bot, their interface instead of being something friendly is a complete barrier to the gameplay.

I mean, common, the design of Tibia is nearly the same as 20 years ago... it's not only outdated by badly designed from the very core of the game.
Even so, all the points that you explained are only consequences of a bad game design.

870 doesn't have elf bot for your known that why iam trying to do it .
Elfbot does not work on otc
you got magebot and tons of other bots anyway
otherwise i think a simplier way, would be to contact bot developers and ask them to release elfbot 8.70 . Ofc it wont be cheap either hahahahah :/

Last edited:
Back