• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cip Tibia] How to change the client protocol?

Kaotar

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm starting with the OtClient and I observed that have alot of things (in opcodes) to play into cip servers, but it's not implemented to the current version of the oficial client (10.38). I already tried to change some files (game.lua, game.cpp) to input the version of the client 1038, but this still asks me with "Client needs update".

Some one have already done this, or have some idea about what files I must change, or what protocols that changed into this new version?

Thanks, Kaotar.

EDIT:
I just solved this issue
The problam was that the PIC_SIGNATURE was wrong, causing this message
If anyone want solve this problem too must change the PIC_SIGNATURE var to 1394639872 in the "const.lua" file
Also must include the 1038 version in the (game.lua, game.cpp) files (just do a search with 1037 and include or change the ranges to 1038)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back