• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft- Character Transfer to new worlds..

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Okey, seriously CipSoft is more retarded then ever, once again, every update I'm even moresurprised how much they can ruin the game <.<

This time there was a few new worlds opened, and I was just about to check online list in one of them just for fun, pretty funny to see how fast people is leveling..

but now when I was checking out one of the new worlds that have been opend for some days. I found this at top:
11051663.png

a level 106, already.. in a new world.. WTF! how can they allow world transfer to a new world!?

the fun with a new world, isn't that to be fighting about highscores? <.< but there's no idea fight about it longer..

Comments?

This is stupid, I wanted to move the character on Aldora to Celesta, and gave advice.

The reason those three new worlds were even created was to prevent all the current non-pvp (not only non-pvp, but mainly) worlds to become full. That is why they weren't blocked against transfers.

I find it pretty good that they do. Cipsoft is not failing at his, cipsoft is currently failing on getting "New people" to start playing. They don't understand that new players won't come anymore due to there beeing already too high levels and it taking 100years to get a normal respected level.

They should increase experience earned in lower level, the only thing keeping me for returning to Tibia is that when my 202EK got deleted (FOR NO GOOD REASON) I feel that I can never start over again unless it will go faster.

Only he thinks about money.Cipsoft $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It is all the same to him that nanny a level 300 in a world of two days.

The reason those three new worlds were even created was to prevent all the current non-pvp (not only non-pvp, but mainly) worlds to become full. That is why they weren't blocked against transfers.

Why can't everybody understand this? The new worlds was made for people that wanted to change from their powerabused pvp worlds to a peacefull non-pvp world. It isn't about that cip wants money. It isn't about that cip is retarded.

my hacked 172 royal with lost email, I got it back... trying to login now to see what the hacker took this time...

taking sooooo long time to connect, I have no idea but I guess cip is lagging or something... everything else is working exept tibia login.. <.<

I find it pretty good that they do. Cipsoft is not failing at his, cipsoft is currently failing on getting "New people" to start playing. They don't understand that new players won't come anymore due to there beeing already too high levels and it taking 100years to get a normal respected level.

They should increase experience earned in lower level, the only thing keeping me for returning to Tibia is that when my 202EK got deleted (FOR NO GOOD REASON) I feel that I can never start over again unless it will go faster.

in wow; they lowered the exp needed to lvl in lower lvls. no its just a stupid childish game for 12 year old boys.

And yea, i understand your pretty pissed about ur 202 ek, but thats whats bot is for. lol

Its seems like cip is like "I got an idea!" and then that idea comes true. But do they really stop to think what are the benefits and the disadvantages. With these new updates, it seems like that answer is, no.

They said they were going to block the new worlds, that or only let players 2/3 of the top level transfer. Which was a great idea.
But nah, they screwed that up.

Red

I would do anything.... Anything... if they'd could just get 7.6 back.. or maybe 7.4 as that was pretty awesome spells :p

I would do anything.... Anything... if they'd could just get 7.6 back.. or maybe 7.4 as that was pretty awesome spells :p

lol. if tibia should stop updating @ 7.6 it would be dead.. every game needs updates to not die.

This can be explained by a simple sentence borrowed from a James Bond movie:

The premium is not enough™

Just like WoW are currently doing, CIPsoft also wants in on the new moneymaking fad where you introduce "Cash shop features" for extra income. These features of course being "What players wants", thus extremely unbalanced in some regards.

Today's mmorpg players consists of mostly gullible kids with access to their parents creditcards, or at least a decent allowance. Thus every MMORPG game company tries and tap into that resource, especially now when there's a global onset of economic crisis.

It's very simple actually, the adults knows of the economic crisis and thus tries to spend as little money as possible.
However kids does not understand this concept, and thus all the game companies tries to lure the money out of them with special "services" or "benefits" in games.

And sadly, this is only the start for Tibia, you can expect to see more and increasingly insane "payment benefits", such as:

• Cash-only outfits
  • Cash-only continents/islands with extra leveling/money potential
  • Cash-only armors and weapons
  • Cash-only "no exp/skills loss on death"
  • Cash-only special spells
  • Cash-only special pets/summons
And much much more...

And from there on it will get increasingly more money-focused, just like FlyFF; If you don't have money to spend for cash-only stuff, you will suck no matter what level you get.

If cip was technically retarded, then why would we be playing tibia?
Lol they designed the base - and every update since.

So atleast give them credit, there a company, they wont always make the
best choices on every update, but im sure somewhere along the line,
they will step up and step in, with something so amazing that you
just forget everything that has happened before....

Think back to every update.. Theres always a new thread, with something
new that people want to talk about saying "i dont like this"
"Cip wants money" "cip is retarded" "this is fail"....

No matter what update they give, someone and a group of people around the world
will think the same and want to write about why they hate a certain part
of the update, this is just natural. just let this blow over.

Signed: C00KIE~

Back