• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Cipsoft Files 7.7

Call nothingster, Rodrigo the nothingster user know a lot! I trust that CIP files + Rodrigo = awesome project

Call nothingster, Rodrigo the nothingster user know a lot! I trust that CIP files + Rodrigo = awesome project
I'm already working with Nottinghster, we're not interested in the CIP Files (we got them already).

hi everyone,

I currently own the realots/cipsoft files and i'm looking for someone who has alot of experience with programming and linux. I want to get a decent realots server out there for once.

Anyone interested, pm me.

Sincerely,
BoneZ
h4444444rd to run the orig engine.

I'm already working with Nottinghster, we're not interested in the CIP Files (we got them already).

Notthingshter doesn't have all the files. I provided him with information(couple of files) for his server.

Not hard to run. Hard to modify.

I hope nobody helps when you all are still hiding the files. npc files are not enough

Yes, you have all realots' files - lol

Back