• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft, Important

@lava titans post; Botters aren't cips problem that's for sure, but they're a problem for actual people who play it for fun. How are players meant to hunt things when there's botters everywhere... People get pissed off at botters and leave.

Cipsofts updates; in some aspects they suck and some they are okay. but yeah majority of them are fucking useless

Today, 692 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks.

690 banned; I bet it isn't because of the new bots, but rather because of the low number of players online*.
Look, why's it always the numbers between 6300 or 6900 that are banned every 3rd week? That just can't be a coincidence.

I'm almost certain for why it's always these numbers; it's because that's the rate of banments they [CipSoft] can do every 3rd week without going bankrupt, or at least that's the money they can afford to lose.

It's pretty much obvious, because it's just not possible that every damn 3rd week they've just catched 6000+ players, like that would be the highest limit the detection tools have.
That just doesn't make any sense.

I bet they even hand-pick the botters to keep the damage from their side lowest as possible.
Mostly banning low-level characters to be sure the high-level characters doesn't feel like quitting.
Like Peroxide said: Botters aren't Cip's problem, it's rather the community's problem, just think about it for a second, they earn money on these cheaters.
But I bet this isn't any newsflash for any of you, 'cause it's fairly obvious when you think about it.

* Premium players.

Tibia should make a fun server with 3 - 10x exprate. :| That would bring players.

@munch, there are some work connected to banning them, along with complains etc. Therefore they probable don't have capasity for more.

Today, 692 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks.

690 banned; I bet it isn't because of the new bots, but rather because of the low number of players online*.
Look, why's it always the numbers between 6300 or 6900 that are banned every 3rd week? That just can't be a coincidence.

I'm almost certain for why it's always these numbers; it's because that's the rate of banments they [CipSoft] can do every 3rd week without going bankrupt, or at least that's the money they can afford to lose.

It's pretty much obvious, because it's just not possible that every damn 3rd week they've just catched 6000+ players, like that would be the highest limit the detection tools have.
That just doesn't make any sense.

I bet they even hand-pick the botters to keep the damage from their side lowest as possible.
Mostly banning low-level characters to be sure the high-level characters doesn't feel like quitting.
Like Peroxide said: Botters aren't Cip's problem, it's rather the community's problem, just think about it for a second, they earn money on these cheaters.
But I bet this isn't any newsflash for any of you, 'cause it's fairly obvious when you think about it.

* Premium players.

Only 690 banned cuz Elfbot dont work atm. and new bot called Neobot is undetectable. :)

it is undetectable bcus it uses mouse clicks and keyboard pressing just like a normal person would

yes, but not everything is based on that.

example: Easy to script hotkeys and script system that lets you do actions at the press of a button or automatically, based on certain conditions.

lol why people write about things they don't have idea about :p

Humm .. I have been using ghost bot for 6 month till now and wasnt banned like using other bots. Only use to mana training as it use hotkeys :)

@munch, there are some work connected to banning them, along with complains etc. Therefore they probable don't have capasity for more.

That's true, I'm not saying it's an easy job, but it makes me wonder why it's always between 6300 and 6900 banments.
I'm certain that's not their highest capacity for banments due to the work behind it.
Because honestly, I've been botting a level 200+ EK on dworcs for over a month and yet it isn't banned.
And worst of all, I used only one interval (e.g. "auto 100", "auto 200") for each macro wich is an obvious sign for cheating.
Complaints are mostly ignored, or at least they just skims through them.
Yet my level 100+ MS with FACC was banned without cavebotting, only used the bot for autoheal etc.

Only 690 banned cuz Elfbot dont work atm. and new bot called Neobot is undetectable. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Neobot built upon Elfbot?
But I don't think it's undetectable, 'cause there's a lot of factors that plays in, not only that it doesn't inject DLLs etc.
F.ex. how often you do a hotkey within a period of time when a certain condition is met (e.g. when health is below 700 HP it uses UH rune within 100 ms).
And all sort of macros that creates a pattern, wich is an obvious sign for cheating.

@Munch:
AFAIK Neobot is brand new, not based on ElfBot.

"NeoBot is a fully featured bot built on the basis of ElfBot. It has been however coded entirely from scratch and in a newer and more powerful programming language while employing popular and modern librairies such as Lua for scripting and Qt for the visual interface. "

There are 53152 players online on 1578 servers

and real tibia there are 36660 (atm) online on 74 server

The latest update is cool and its the best update till now (in my opinion). i dont think tibia will die or maybe it will take much longer time to do so. and who said tibia is boring ? its boring if u play 24/7, there are alot of things u can do in rl tibia more than any other ot, wat's the aim of playing ot ? fun ? wat will happen after u get the top lvl on any ot? ull get bored and ull try to find another one, also all ots will make character reset someday. For me i find rl tibia better than ots i'v been playing it since 6.2 alpha client.

P.S: Ots are cool and fun but its not better than rl tibia.

There are 53152 players online on 1578 servers

and real tibia there are 36660 (atm) online on 74 server

The latest update is cool and its the best update till now (in my opinion). i dont think tibia will die or maybe it will take much longer time to do so. and who said tibia is boring ? its boring if u play 24/7, there are alot of things u can do in rl tibia more than any other ot, wat's the aim of playing ot ? fun ? wat will happen after u get the top lvl on any ot? ull get bored and ull try to find another one, also all ots will make character reset someday. For me i find rl tibia better than ots i'v been playing it since 6.2 alpha client.

P.S: Ots are cool and fun but its not better than rl tibia.

I really agree with u :)

Back