• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cipsoft opens "Oceanic region" game worlds

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibia - News (https://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=7817&fbegind=4&fbeginm=3&fbeginy=2024&fendd=3&fendm=4&fendy=2024&flist=11111111)
Tibia - News (https://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=7831&fbegind=4&fbeginm=3&fbeginy=2024&fendd=3&fendm=4&fendy=2024&flist=11111111)

We are thrilled to share exciting news with our dedicated players in Australia, New Zealand, and across the entire Oceanic region. We see you and we appreciate you. We see and appreciate the loyalty and the patience you have shown for so many years, enduring high latency that has significantly impacted your gameplay experience. After years of careful consideration, your passion and endurance have inspired us to take a meaningful step towards you, acknowledging and valuing your feedback:

Within the next weeks, we plan to set up two Optional PvP game worlds and one Open PvP world which are located in the Oceanic region to improve the gameplay experience for our players from this part of the world. Specific information on the launch date of these worlds will be provided soon.

-----------

On Wednesday, April 10, the following Optional PvP game worlds will be set up for Oceania:

Oceanis (OCE)

Stralis (OCE)

Additionally, a new Open PvP world will be introduced:

Victoris (OCE)

After a little digging, the servers will be located in Singapore lol. Oceania... 😂. Still, it should be better ping for aussies/kiwis nonetheless.

Lol. Took them only like 10-15 years.

I could imagine that the old tibia would be popular in china and india (..and neighboring countries) if it were marketed. But it won't happen.

Lol. Took them only like 10-15 years.

I could imagine that the old tibia would be popular in china and india (..and neighboring countries) if it were marketed. But it won't happen.
I think the old game had no problem with high latency. I remember playing from Poland on American servers without any problems, but that was because the game was not that dynamic as is today.

Well i mean maybe china has underground ot servers somewhere lol it would be as easy as getting it installed in all cafeterias no? Someone would surely play it

i think china restricts kids online gaming for 1 hour only on friday between 7 pm and 8 pm lol

all the addicts go to reboot camp :/

i think china restricts kids online gaming for 1 hour only on friday between 7 pm and 8 pm lol

all the addicts go to reboot camp :/
im not aiming at kids i feel like there is big fan base of RPG and table games and tibia is a dungeon its just about getting to your customers best would be through other of tohse games or movies.

China cant play Tibia, ruskis cant play tibia, etc... Their keyboard symbols is not supported in Tibia which is SAD if u want to expand ur game, LOL

Back