• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cipsoft ran out of numbers xD

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
10.97, 10.98, 10.99...
H0csjo2.jpg

I hope it's not permanent, otherwise it will get pretty hard for otservers to update.

you can compile tfs with min version "10" the only problem is the debug, get not appear any new byte to try fix it D:

That update notification everytime I enter my account gets annoying. I hope they update TFS fast. (sorry for not contributing, I have no idea how byte structure of network messages work)

That update notification everytime I enter my account gets annoying. I hope they update TFS fast. (sorry for not contributing, I have no idea how byte structure of signals work)
me too, in this moment the client 11 don't work too get debug, tfs team or someone with the knowledge should update it for us
also, need update the item editor to we can update the items.otb :c

That update notification everytime I enter my account gets annoying. I hope they update TFS fast. (sorry for not contributing, I have no idea how byte structure of network messages work)
Use client 10.97

Back