• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

City 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a bug soon as I looked at pic - The ladder in the library - When you go down and come back up, you'll be through a wall...

Thx, but no thx

I don't this it's smirnoffs, cuz I have seen in other threads that smirnoff has posted mapps (downloadable) and other has said that it's not his map and then writed a adress...
I think this is the third time I seen that smirnoff has been commented with that...
Look how many mapps he post at this downloadthread...

Why is the file name is "Cidade"? In Portuguese ... Tell me now that I stole. I posted before you in Xtibia, and you still have the courage to say that I stole from you.

Post Sminorff: 7th August 2009, 09:33
My post: 12:10 - 05/08/2009

Brazilian time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Credit:
Filippe Ferreira on xtibia

now it is good?

I am Filippo Ferreira of xtibia, have their names there that I send a PM .. Please add the credits in the topic and banned the Sminorff..

Ripping/stealing somebody else work is not against our rules. This way we don't need to find out who is lying, who speaks the truth or who the author actually is without mistaking. Also we have this policy for a long time now, so there's no way we will close this thread.

Goodbye.

But the city is mine, and I do not want to stay here, understand? I have this right, or not have?

And another, all that was to be proved, has been proven, just see the schedule of posts, I posted before it Xtibia in the city is mine and I want to withdraw it from here.

xenios I am with you :p said shone who is reason
sorry for english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back