• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

City closed to war? arena for war? without introsas?

Thalison Freita

Reaction score
Staff,
wars that are constantly taking in shadowcores (war system) is having interference with many players out of the war (introsas) disrupting the war, if not too much, I would ask to edit or do something to address this,
ex:
exclusive town for battles or the way you see fit, of course,

thank you,

http://www11.speedy*****malware.localhost/jbU4E/download/introsas.bmp

tallin pro player,

Last edited:
introsas SAMDWQASDÇLQWKSADKQWÃSKDPWQSADQW YOU'RE ENGLISH ITS VERY COOL TALLIN KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

you can make the island only for guilds who wanna fight becouse ammount of noobchars in battle is higher than players from two guilds

Why dont u just war on one of the many deserted islands such as senja meriana etc?

Last edited:
Not that I want a new town or anything just for wars but as an answer to Vribera. They will come anyway.

they wont unless some1 calls em, those places are always deserted as i said :p and if they come cuz some1 told em then they are part of one faction of the war so they are more a war move than intruders

Back