• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Cjλker Jobs - (TFS / OTC / Botting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjaker

[0xDEADBEEF] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Solutions
Reaction score
[About Me]
Hello! \O/
I am looking for services in the area of OpenTibia.
I work in this area since 2011, but not in this community, in others OpenTibia communities.
My main service categories are reverse engineering, tfs (c++ / lua scripting) and otclient (c ++ / lua scripting).
But I also provide services for all other areas of OpenTibia, including web.
I have several references in this job area and a lot of experience too, so the guarantee of success is certain.

TFS Versions: 0.3x | 1.x
OTClient versions: all
Reverse engineering: botting, ripping, hacking, cracking...

[Contact Methods]
Discord:
Cjλker#0507

Currently, as proof of my qualification, I have in hand the login of the new version of Tibia 12.x
I am offering my jobs because sometimes i have a free time to spent, so i hope i can help using this free time to improve your project or anything.
And you are totally free to ask me anything about OpenTibia area, i love to teach something xD

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be the price to break these limits in tfs 1.3

Limit of Players HP/MP
Limit of Spells Damage
Limit of Monsters HP
Limit of Healing ( manarune / uh etc )

@AngeLOT thanks for asking.
Please, contact me using Discord, i promise will be better xD
And to avoid spam in topic too u_u

100% vouch for this guy

CJ is by far the best software architect that I could vouch for when it comes to games.

Best Wishes,
0x00

i need add xor to blackdbotor otc , i got the key or codes that server is using i can accept it working on blackdbot or otclient how much it would cost?

@Felipe93 thanks for asking.
Please, contact me using Discord, i promise will be better xD
And to avoid spam in topic too u_u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back