• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Cjλker Jobs - (TFS / OTC / Tibia / Botting)

Cjaker

[0xDEADBEEF] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Solutions
Reaction score
[About Me]
Hello! \O/
I am looking for services in the area of OpenTibia.
I work in this area since 2011, but not in this community, in others OpenTibia communities.
My main service categories are reverse engineering, tfs (c++ / lua scripting) and otclient (c ++ / lua scripting).
But I also provide services for all other areas of OpenTibia, including web.
I have several references in this job area and a lot of experience too, so the guarantee of success is certain.

[Contact Methods]
Discord:
Cjaker#0050

Currently, as proof of my qualification, i have this gallery to show some works including: bots, systems and another stuffs
(some images have description or words in portuguese, but i can do in another languages too).

[Gallery]

I am offering my jobs because sometimes i have a free time to spent, so i hope i can help using this free time to improve your project or anything.
And you are totally free to ask me anything about OpenTibia area, i love to teach something xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@AngeLOT depends of what you need, you can contact my by private message or discord for more details.

[About Me]
Hello! \O/
I am looking for services in the area of OpenTibia.
I work in this area since 2011, but not in this community, in others OpenTibia communities.
My main service categories are reverse engineering, tfs (c++ / lua scripting) and otclient (c ++ / lua scripting).
But I also provide services for all other areas of OpenTibia, including web.
I have several references in this job area and a lot of experience too, so the guarantee of success is certain.

[Contact Methods]
Discord:
Cjλker#0507

Currently, as proof of my qualification, i have this gallery to show some works including: bots, systems and another stuffs
(some images have description or words in portuguese, but i can do in another languages too).

[Gallery]

I am offering my jobs because sometimes i have a free time to spent, so i hope i can help using this free time to improve your project or anything.
And you are totally free to ask me anything about OpenTibia area, i love to teach something xD
Bro your Discord tag is wrong please add me kuhi#6402

This guy is best of the best. Can do everything what you want.

This guy is seriously one of the best coders available right now, but i think he’s working on a major project so unavailable?

Back