• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Clan Template Design

Sprite

Poznańska Pyra
Reaction score
Hello,

Please comment, I can sell (Only PSD) this layout someone is interested.

Last edited:
It's not hard to make the website out of this..

We can take it into photoshop and slice everything into Header. Nav, body and footer.

he even isn't showing a ss

It's not hard to make the website out of this..

We can take it into photoshop and slice everything into Header. Nav, body and footer.
Hahah.. Good Luck :)
to encode u need all layer ;]

Hahah.. Good Luck :)
to encode u need all layer ;]

Wanna bet?

jaja jk.. as syntax said.. you gave us a 100% sized ss of the layout..
anyone that knows how to use Photoshop can just slice it and make a layout out of it :S

my recommendation?
make a smaller sized image if you don't want to see ugly ripped versions of it!

Wanna bet?

jaja jk.. as syntax said.. you gave us a 100% sized ss of the layout..
anyone that knows how to use Photoshop can just slice it and make a layout out of it :S

my recommendation?
make a smaller sized image if you don't want to see ugly ripped versions of it!

and a smart thing is to make some text over the whole pic "Copyright XXXX", but it should be nearly invinsible

Know whats funny, people thinking no action can be taken to those who do rip work, ie : as the above(s) suggest. Don't let common sense avert you, just cause your knowledge surpasses someone else.

Know whats funny, people thinking no action can be taken to those who do rip work, ie : as the above(s) suggest. Don't let common sense avert you, just cause your knowledge surpasses someone else.

We are trying to help his work from being stolen.

Haha, what so you think that screenshot is not stealing is invited to portals such as deviantart.com grafa.biz and works: D

Back