• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Classic 'Roxor 1337' 8.21 (old project)

Thank you so much!
By the looks of it more people want 8.60 :D
And about the donations, since i will be developing a new fresh roxor server, all the donations taken in this one will be transferred onto the new one so that people won't waste money and get their points back :)

Honestly the old roxor servers were actually on 8.54 so that is actually the correct version,butsince so many people are more comfortable with 8.6 and to lazy to download 8.54 I guess that 8.6 is the right version to go with if you are looking for players to join :)

Honestly the old roxor servers were actually on 8.54 so that is actually the correct version,butsince so many people are more comfortable with 8.6 and to lazy to download 8.54 I guess that 8.6 is the right version to go with if you are looking for players to join :)
Yeah i was thinking of 8.54 at first since ive seen a lot of them but people seem to be wanting 8.6 so there we go :p I already found and got a distro ready for it, it will be for 8.62

Not that I think it's any difference between 8.6 and 8.62 but still I think that you need to have it at the exact version, and in this case im talking about 8.6 I dont know but I just have a feeling that people wont play if it is 8.62, not that the version matter that much it's just I mean... If you look on otservlist can you spot any server that is on the client 8.62? Most of the servers are 8.6 and it's simply just because people want it to be 8.6

Not that I think it's any difference between 8.6 and 8.62 but still I think that you need to have it at the exact version, and in this case im talking about 8.6 I dont know but I just have a feeling that people wont play if it is 8.62, not that the version matter that much it's just I mean... If you look on otservlist can you spot any server that is on the client 8.62? Most of the servers are 8.6 and it's simply just because people want it to be 8.6
I have a feeling it will support 8.60 too, will have to test it out. Its only because its a mystic spirit TFS which im currently using and the only one to download was 8.62

Back