• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Classic RPG Project [12.85]

Stewartt

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I started this topic just to post more updates on my project (still has no name)
I took some inspiration from the Evolution layout (but its made from scratch) and working on some ideas from a great mappers from OTland.
I'm currently working on protocol 12.85 latest TFS 1.4 and plans to keep the client 12 (this to avoid heavy botting, cheatting)
Also im working on this kinda "fast" so i hope i can release soon a beta playtest.

1. Protocol 12.85 with latest assets/updates from real tibia
  2. Mid-Low Rates (nothing too low to get bored and nothing too high to get bored) Probably start 20x or 15 and final stages at 3x or 2x (we will have custom mobs with custom exp)
  3. Map RPG (i don't have plans to make the spots far from others this to avoid players getting bored at walking to spawns, instead im going to make it compact but with tricky custom cave entrance/secret stairs/exani hur spots/small boats travels, and many more ways to reach the spawns without walking "that much").
  4. No ultra hyper duper complex systems (i have plans to add rarity drops, some type of mining and few "simple" stuffs but nothing that can confuse a new player)
  5. NO P2W (i don't live from this, but donations are always welcome to support the future of the server host if ever have some 20+ players, if this is the case the shop will only have house cosmetics, some exclusive addons not obtainable ingame, but nothing P2W.)
  6. A lot of Quest Chests hidden all over the world/spawns and some of them will have some statues that gives players some unique addons/mounts (some of the statues inside of custom quests with difficulty spawns)
  7. No ugly & boring spawns/quests (im going to make sure players get deep into the game and want to explore all the corners.
Im always open to suggestions so don't mind leaving a comment with an idea for the project so welcome.
Also if someone have some good systems that can donate for the project i would be soo happy since i have 0 knowledge of coding and im going to add the systems that i see here and there on forums.

Some screenies from the project so far (i have just few days working on it but quite fast.) :
127.0.0.1_Zj1ikOVf3L.png127.0.0.1_VXEsFcMbr3.png
127.0.0.1_JsaVQHSVFR.png127.0.0.1_h4cLS6R1tv.png
Om8Rym5.gif
cX7mejS.png

RME_x64_pVOi9TRHVb.png

Update V.1
Starting with exp places/imbuiment item areas from level 8 to 80 (DL's might be delayed and focus on more easier mid lvl areas)
When "something sparkling" is near a player it means a reward is close, maybe a small quest chest, an addon statue etc.
127.0.0.1_8rcOhNMUox.png127.0.0.1_3COgCg2jJM.png
127.0.0.1_yTGcTSyTLO.png127.0.0.1_VpHMWwNxK6.gif

Last edited:
Keep up the great work, so happy to see custom content being worked on <3

Update V2.
Working on Giant Spiders spawns + hidden mission/quest & Big Vampires spawns for imbuiment items.
Also hoping to get fixed version of this rarity system for tfs 1.4 to make it work perfectly.
Pd: thanks for the nice comments we will work hard on this to make enjoyable for everyone.
127.0.0.1_N1IYoUKYB7.png127.0.0.1_LMy4MCxNXY.png
127.0.0.1_C6sT94dOph.png

Last edited:
Update V3.
- Added 2 more quests/missions about Spiders!
Mission 1 "Discover a new land..." (Must walk tru ice caves to reach new areas)
Mission 2 "Can you get the venom from the triassic spider nest? " (after reporting the succesful venom mission kill the Triassic Spider and click the enchanted masks to get a reward)
127.0.0.1_q2ubClNxhQ.png127.0.0.1_8vLKtCrma8.gif

Back