• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Claxx old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guarded Serpent

Reaction score
I was reading a thread about Claxx being deleted for botting and hacking...
First of all I dont agree with that sooooo many people bot and never even get banned, on top of that hacking lmfao he didnt hack shit...
Its not his fault if people are truly stupid enough to give there accounts away.
Hacking is what the Bruh`s did duplicating donor items and then throwing them on the ground for all to have...
Its truly retarded that he`s getting deleted for this (however i do understand the ban...)

Attempting to hack other players shouldn't be banned and deleted? And I thought I was retarded....

Ite deleted u cant do anything about it..
Red closed the thread about it cause its done whyt ur making a new one?
And im agree with akalic attempting to hack somebody should be bannable.. Lot of people do it but red doesnt have time to be in the server all the day.. So this was claxx the next time we dont know who will be

Still lol he doesnt have to be on the server all day I REPORTED A GUY ADMITTING TO BOTTING WITH A SCREEN SHOT AND HE`S NOT BANNED
so there goes your post lol
he wasn`t banned deleted nothing so is it unfair claxx was deleted yes

hmm good point i actually got nothing to argue that lol except maybe that i cant photoshop, and i cant argue that cuz i cant prove it...
Nice Tanner u got me lol ill try another way to prove it for the people i catch.
Any ideas?

If there are people botting and hacking, why should Claxx get let off just because we can't get ALL of them at once? Your logic is flawed.

no im just saying a lot of people have been caught with full proof and not banned if everyone was banned then thats fine and im fine with claxx being banned but him being deleted is going to far

I closed the other thread for a reason.
The discussion is over.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back