• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clean House after Server Save

xTremoxx

domasturb(cid, genital)
Reaction score
Hello friends, i'm using OTHIRE 1.0 ... after Server Save, all houses that have been purchased are cleaned, but the player is still the owner of the house.

Only items are cleaned.

What could be happening?

Thanks.

Yes, all houses contains house tiles and are configured in map editor.

And yes, i test /save with GM and restart.... Same problem, only items are cleaned.

I have save every 15 min, and global save (restart) every 6 a.m.

I believe it is saving, because it saves that the player bought, but does not save the item inside.
Post automatically merged:

i have 'tiles' and 'tiles_items' in phpmyadmin, but both are blank.

Check:

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't understand.
Either your distro is not handling the house tiles properly from your .otbm or your "clean" function is not registering them.
If you check the source code that comes with the distro you're using you might find the problem there.

If the distro you're using does not come with sources I suggest you take the stuff you've done and port it over to a distro that does come with its source code, because a distro without is useless.

Back