• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clean houses, after server restart

Kayan

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I will tell what happened; s

I use the review and 692 Console, as TFS has not closed manually shutdown the server, today after doing that all homes were clean .. Fortunately I backups every 2 hours, the loss was small. So I would like to know how I can give shutdown in the TFS to occur without these problems, why close hand is not the best way. Another thing, Why not have tfs /shutdown

happen this too in my server and im not maked backup my players lost all items in your houses, i use tag02/ rev 692 too

Last edited:
Is there any way to restart the server, without risk of all houses are clean?

(Suggestion]

Add /shutdown at TFS

Same problem here, it started after some patches from avesta, but it is a TFS problem. Maybe Tala did something wrong on the last diffs :(

You could do a backup like 5 minutes before the server shuts down? And let people know not to put new things in their house, because they will not be there...I don't know exactly what to say, but that seems like a logical, temporary, fix.

Jo3

The problem persist?

I use 0.3.5pl1 but i dont know if this problem persist..

Thank you!

Back