• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/Clean problem.

Jordon123

Reaction score
Hey, i'm having a problem with /clean. I'm hosting a war server (NoobsWar85.no-ip.org) and people just love to drop items in temple which piss me off cause /clean doesn't clean inside there. How do i make it so it can just clean inside temple and not any other pz zones cause i got a pz place that is for letters (players info for private accounts).

NoobsWar85.no-ip.org

1/1 = MS
2/2 = ED
3/3 = EK
4/4 = RP

Come play if you want but i'm not here to advertise, just need some help so please do so. :p

Thanks,
Jordon.

It's not the letter place i care about, it's the temple everyone logs into because everyone drops items on the floor that they don't need to pvp with.

This OT is a joke. When character and item editing doesn't work, GMs proceed to IP ban the people who kill them. If you come close to getting your own account (level 70) you will also be IP banned for fun. Have fun eventually playing your OT by yourself GM Ashbringer.

Back