• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clean tfs compile.

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
Like topic says, I need the newest github TFS compiled for windows 10, 64 bit.
For some reason i cant compile it myself ( done it before, followed same tutorial and everything it just does not work.)

all i actually want this for is to be able to take ingame screenshots of my maps.
if you want payment for it, i can pay in maps or cash dont really matter.

thanks boys and gals, you are wonderful if you help me out with this!
Much love
Andreew

I did try that couple days ago, still did not work.. however i will download everything from scratch again and set up a new database and see if it works.
exactly what do i need to download from appveyor? exe and dlls only or everything on that list?

Thanks Delusion.

got it working, btw what you mean with catch your edited version?.. i downloaded everything from the first link.
If its something that you want me to delete, i will do so :)

I almost immediately changed the link because the first one I provided was a PR-generated build, which could introduce more bugs since it has not yet been reviewed and tested in order to merge.
The link I edited with was the last build of the last official commit to the master repo.

Back