• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Girl

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
I found this video of a bus driver falcon punching the shit out of a girl on the bus he was driving. During it, you can hear the girl slap the driver which is endangering the rest of the people on the bus and that's when the driver knocks her the fuck out. I don't think women should be hit but in situations like this, it's acceptable. Oh, he also throws her off the bus, literally.

Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl - YouTube

Thoughts?

Pretty epic quote from the driver "IF SHE WANNA BE A MAN IMA TREAT HER LIKE A MAN"

[video=youtube;J-dRSqJRI_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-dRSqJRI_Y[/video]

HAHAHA NICE! Hate those type of black people -.-

Hilarious, dat uppercut!

[video=youtube;J-dRSqJRI_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-dRSqJRI_Y[/video]

HAHAHA NICE! Hate those type of black people -.-

This video summed up:

*****, *slap*, *badass stand up*, *falcon punch*

Shit son, now that's an uppercut. Even though she was being a total asshole, you gotta give her some props. If that was me, I'd probably be knocked out cold.

Shit son, now that's an uppercut. Even though she was being a total asshole, you gotta give her some props. If that was me, I'd probably be knocked out cold.
Same thing I said. I would of been sleeping for a couple of minutes.

What cracks me up is that she comes back for more... I mean common, seriously? The guys about twice her size.

It's fucking Cleveland, what else do you expect?
I've been in that dump of a city before.

" SHES A GIRL "

Well dat fuckin girl shouldnt fuck with men.

She wanna be a man? She wanna step out that kitchen onto a bus?

She getting an uppercut

but holy fuck, that connection of his knuckles and her face

"thuut"

i had to watch it back like 10 times.

post-303-1304977594.jpg

Yeah, somehow the duck represents this video.

Last edited:
Back