• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CleverBot almost a real AI

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
After seeing on youtube 2 bots talking to each other, i got drawn to their website. Once there i had a lovely conversation with the cleverbot!!.
AI vs. AI. Two chatbots talking to each other - YouTube
Cleverbot.com - a clever bot - speak to an AI with some Actual Intelligence?

Have fun with this funny programme, ask it any question and it shall answer you.. try to confuse it etc!. :)

The dialogue from the chat! :)

Cleverbot: Infinity is big.

User: Small enough for me though!.

Cleverbot: For dancing.

User: Romancing.

Cleverbot: Oh, have you let anyone seen your works?

User: Only myself.

Cleverbot: Do you want more?

Cleverbot (To myself): The only thing that I wanted is you.

Cleverbot (To myself): Thats so sweet :.

User: What the ultimate question?

Cleverbot: Do you like pancakes?

User: Haha im laughing at a programme, you should be on a comedy channel.

Cleverbot: Why do you say that?

User: Because your answer to my question was unexpected and funny.

Cleverbot: Why would you ask me a question that you knew the answer to?

User: I didnt know the answer.

Cleverbot: Well, know you know and knowing is half the battle!

User: Who made you?

Cleverbot: Not you.

User: If not me who made you?

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of life?

User: Answer my question and I shall answer yours.

Cleverbot: What is your question?

User: Who made you!.

Cleverbot: Mid padres.

User: The meaning of life can only be answered by those that are living. It has many answers, and can differ from 1 individual to another. It can not be answered by someone who cannot die or someone without a concious. My meaning of life is to better myself and other lives around me!.

Cleverbot: What?

User: I'm sorry to see that you did not understand me!.

Cleverbot: You are the one who wants to go!

User: Yes I do! Bye!.

Cleverbot: You think you can leave ?

Haven't I used this before? There was one where God talks to you.
In every bot like this, there will always be flaws. Sure, it's fun after awhile, but then you'll realize that messages are starting to become repeated, so it's boring.

Which is better? Linux or Windows?
No way! I can agree with that.

Already found a fail.

Haven't I used this before? There was one where God talks to you.
In every bot like this, there will always be flaws. Sure, it's fun after awhile, but then you'll realize that messages are starting to become repeated, so it's boring.

Already found a fail.

Found a bigger fail than that!
Dzpce.png

Its prolly just a program that repeats always the same things if u ask it the same things.
Its by far not a real AI.
I think to have a AI would u also need to have some kind of learning ability and a own concience.

But well, its hard to say what a AI exactly is since humans are also things that can learn/talk/feel because of electrical impulses.
Were like supercomputers in a meaty shell ^_^

Btw i laughed about the last 3 sentences of the first post.
CleverBot is gonna go all skynet on ur arse haha
Id love to hear it say the last sentence with a threatening voice haha

Although it isn't a fully functioning 'AI'. It is however a pre-programmed speech bot that learns!.

'Chatbots are machines designed to emulate the conversational abilities of humans, conversing with a human user and generally attempting to convince the user into thinking that the machine is human. In such a scenario, if a sufficiently adept human on one end is fooled into thinking the machine is another human, the machine would be credited as passing the famous Turing Test for intelligence. Over 60 years after its proposal by Alan Turing, there are arguably still no machines capable of passing this test. The chatbot we initially used was Eliza, a prominent early milestone from AI's infancy in the 1960's. This tended to produce fairly boring conversations, so we switched to a much smarter, constantly learning chatbot: Cleverbot. Publicly available on Cleverbot.com, this state of the art chat engine was created by AI researcher Rollo Carpenter, who can be contacted via his company, Existor. Cleverbot will continue to learn, and Existor are soon to add new capabilities aiming at a Turing Test pass sooner than you might expect.'

AI vs. AI: Two chatbots talking to each other | Cornell Creative Machines Lab

The question is, given an infinite amount of time and updates in hardware(for the new understandings of how humans work etc), can this become AI???

This is only funny if you're bored to death/got no friends to talk with
Cleverbot is such a big fail atm, since everyone just talks bullsh*t to it so it can never really learn human behaviour.
To get an AI to really emulate human behaviour people would have to think that it is human from the first moment on, so they talk towards it as they would to another human being.

User: I like cereal.

Cleverbot: I like chocolate milk.

User: Si, and I like potatoes.

Cleverbot: I like cereeeeeeallllllll.

Lmfao

Back