• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clicker Game Genre and Tibia. [Feature and Development thread] [TFS 1.5]

Tormented

Reaction score
ClickerTibia
AtmosphereOTSv2
what would happen if tibia was just like popular mobile clicker games such as cookie clicker?
Your character is the machine since its Tibia and TFS we use the character as end focusing point in game.
when you login you are put in first map
Mudland

1717009520150.png

You can click your way in the chest to get a shovel and you can start your journey and dig for worms and monsters in the ground

1717009550785.png

The worms you get in your backpack are edible they regenerate 1 mana and 1 hp you can set them on hotkey to eat fast.
1717009578437.png

Every second online your experience automatically increments by 1 and the bonus is +1 after each 10000 food consumed or 10000 grounds shoveled and so on for Action items.
In the future expansion soon you will be able to buy permanent upgrades to character such as max hp mana along with skills and other treats.
with chaotic items you can loot some crazy items from monsters
your cap is limited therefore you can only hold so much. but fear not the worms will fall on the ground if your Idle (Autoclicker is allowed as a default thing since macros in mouses are a popular thing we can not take that right from players and it fits the format.

After getting to level 30 you can access Grassland

1717009753028.png

Its more of a work in progress but you can access stronger creatures there and also do other things such as fish and bake bread (more coming soon e.g blueberry bush , farming)

What do you think of this type of gameplay where instead of having an rpg map you just have an area where you make your own monsters.

its pvp enforced meaning you can kill other players or lure monsters on them and get exp for killing them along with their loot.

1717053257159.png
Appraisal system using loot wand purchased at xodet you can instantly sell items the gold you recevie for them is also like an experience in Appraisal skill which will allow you to sell items for more money as you progress.
The temples have been enlarged to accustome to higher player count and prevent blocking .

Considering tibia players like setting up their bots more then playing tibia i think this could work!

Considering tibia players like setting up their bots more then playing tibia i think this could work!
and it is the playerbase seems to be growing daily.
you can buy identification scrolls from xodet now to identify your items and also as gold sink

online training and offline training is still idle gameplay that increase the character strength :D

online training and offline training is still idle gameplay that increase the character strength :D
Good point you made I have added some voice lines to xodet to allow him to tell people what to do.
Also today I am gonna add experience when walking meaning for every 1 step on the mud you gain 1 experience and for every step on grass 2 and so on.
There will be bonus also for every 10000 steps your step experience will increment by 1 and when you discover new floor also ideally.

new players joining daily. It feels like some sort of blokchain game since everything is unlocked and owned by players :)

1717129462757.png

item abilities are there but there is more stuff waiting to come such as Perks(Power Ups) and runes I guess also spells are gonna have to be adjusted when it comes to their damage as players do not gain enough health to handle them at higher levels. or i might just make pvp damage /4 instead /2 and it should fix the issue later in game we will see
currently to spawn a monk you have to have around level 600 since you get only 1 mana per level exori price has been lowered to player:getLevel() cost so you always have the cost of exori = player level which is the meta spell atm for "afk" exping

Last edited:
i personally think that blue color is hard to read and it annoys my eyes when i look at it. Can you change it to a similar hue like the purple and green?

But ofc im just one guy saying this. I dont even play the game so no need to listen to me ^

i personally think that blue color is hard to read and it annoys my eyes when i look at it. Can you change it to a similar hue like the purple and green?
But ofc im just one guy saying this. I dont even play the game so no need to listen to me ^

1717138402559.png

added graveyard
1717138373736.png\
hows that u reckon? or should i add some certain type color like more light type blue?

Added experience for walking now every 10000 steps done you will gain 1 idle experience and 1 walking experience bonus

1717151008222.gif

Last edited:
Here comes more feedback from someone that doesnt play :D

I dont remember if its possible but would it be possible to not know the exp gain each time you take a step?
Or instead of adding exp each step you gain the full total exp that you would have gained alltogether each time you take the 10k steps.

Or you give exp every 500 steps.

EDIT: No need to update the amount of steps you've made in default chat either. make a command the player can use like !steps or something if he wish to see

Here comes more feedback from someone that doesnt play :D

I dont remember if its possible but would it be possible to not know the exp gain each time you take a step?
Or instead of adding exp each step you gain the full total exp that you would have gained alltogether each time you take the 10k steps.

Or you give exp every 500 steps.

EDIT: No need to update the amount of steps you've made in default chat either. make a command the player can use like !steps or something if he wish to see
actually its because the addExperience has flag amount,boolean true means it displays exp false means its not But it is really lovely looking and people like to see it so its non negotiable thing it will not be changed.

1718455486848.png

Now if you have more than 100 worms automatically when eating they will turn into better tier silver and 100 silver worms into golden
the silver worms will give 100 experience instead of 1 like normal worm does and will grant 1 to 10 hp and mana while golden worms will give 1 to 25 mana and 1 to 50 health to further elevate pvp experience between players.

we have unencrypted the client files so you can all pull the custom re-vamp sprites I done of 7.4 stuff such as books and some floors and what not and enabled the Bot built in client to elevate user expereince and devalue advantage people had who unencrypted the client by themselves.

The server tested it, I really liked the idea, I would have to polish the main idea, but it is something different, I liked the server

1718457229749.png

new feature Locker

Lockers will randomly spawn and give 1 player who is first to find it a random outfit of a monster to Keep. this is collectible you can collect over 100 unique outfits from this. long term this will give you chance to make your character unique and increase its market value.

Back