• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Client 10 and client 12.40 problems.. [ProtocolGame :: onRecvFirstMessage] RSA Decrypt Failed

tibiamaniak

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using the engine version opentibiabr/otservbr-global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otservbr-global/tree/outdated-10.00/12.00) Client 10 works for me However, client 12.40 does not want to connect to the server [ProtocolGame :: onRecvFirstMessage] RSA Decrypt Failed

Logging in at 12.40 shows me characters, but I can't log in client 10 works
Post automatically merged:

I edit protocolgame.cpp and change all version if (clientVersion >= 1149 && clientVersion < 1200) { 1200 to 1240

Last edited:
refresh
Post automatically merged:

I edited protocolgame.cpp but I can't log in to the 12.40 client and on the 10 client can I help someone?

Last edited:
My client is good because if I have compiled OTS only for version 12 it works .. If I compile for 10/12, client 10 works and client 12 only goes to form and then pops up [ProtocolGame :: onRecvFirstMessage] RSA Decrypt Failed