• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows client 10x not loging

darkmu

Solutions
Reaction score
Ubuntu 18.04
Tfs 1.x
Proxy System
Cloudflare.
Tibia 12.86

My OTC clients, 12X are coming in normally, but always my 10x it just shows the character list and doesn't come in, could anyone give me some suggestion of what it could be? The same IP I'm using on OTC I use on 10X.

1647612542211.png1647612555982.png

Ubuntu 18.04
Tfs 1.x
Proxy System
Cloudflare.
Tibia 12.86

My OTC clients, 12X are coming in normally, but always my 10x it just shows the character list and doesn't come in, could anyone give me some suggestion of what it could be? The same IP I'm using on OTC I use on 10X.
protocollogin.cpp returns IP of server with characters list for 10.98:
probably it returns wrong IP or there is some problem with proxy.

12.x uses login.php to get IP of server, so it works.

I would use WireShark and check all connections to 7172. It should show what IP uses client, when connect to OTS.
As it's OTC, it should also show IP to which it connects in Terminal. Something like Connecting to x.x.x.x:7172

TFS doesnt support tibia 10 and 12 at the same time.
my source is changed, it's been 2 years since I use all clients (otc, 10x, mobile, 12x) both are compatible .. but after I updated to 12.86 with tier and forge it stopped working, could it be the source is preventing you from logging in?

Back