• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

client 11 and something old !?

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to discuss about the client 11 features, I miss alots that sendAnimatedTextMessage that doens't exist in the tibia client since 9.somenumber
then, is possible it on the new client? if we can implement that feature ?
please leave your opinion :)
thank you

is much more easy use client 11 than OTclient, otclient I don't see running in version 10 and 11, or 10.99
is too much hard to compile it :mad:

What features from the 11 client would you like to see in the OTC?

Well, I'm not sure, I want to know if is possible to use the feature of animated texts in the new client and not the counter, also, I think that is better use an official client to play.
the otc, as I said I don't find the updated version and it is hard to compile, so, what I'll expect if I don't find any version updated of the OTC ?
ahh, the items with various animations in otc would be nice, also the outfits walking fine and not bugged in the idle sprite

Back