• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Client 11+ Login Issue's!

Smokiee Jo

Website Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
as my title say's..

im having issues trying to login to my OT which is the newest release from the OTx Github Pulls (11.00/47)

im currently using @Znote web ACC to try and log me in, with the new Tibia 11 Ip changer.. i change the IP the standard stuff but everytime i try and login it says "account and password" is incorrect and once i try it a couple more times i get ip banned for 30 minutes, iv'e tried all different methods with the tibia folder (bin/client.exe) to edit the login.php myself but no luck what so ever!

if anyone can help it'd be much appreciated

Thanks
SJ

BumP

SJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an answer on top of my head, I have had issues with client 11.47+, but got it working with 11.46 a couple days ago.
If you have your site up running accessible for other people, reach me on Discord and I will help you build a client for your server.

Did you check if the server name in config.lua and config.php are the same? Well I'm doing some testing on OTX and using Tibia 11.47 and I had no problem.

config.lua
Lua:
serverName = "Tibianos"

config.php
PHP:
    // Gameserver info is used for client 11+ loginWebService
    $config['gameserver'] = array(
        'ip' => '127.0.0.1',
        'port' => 7172,
        'name' => 'Tibianos' // Must be identical to config.lua (OT config file) server name.
    );

Back