• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client 11+ Modal Window

manolete66

Reaction score
Hellow everyone! Today i'm working in a modal window code but i found a problem an this is that if you send more than 255 choices the client crashs. I think that i know that this problem occurs because the byte where choices go can only support 0XFF (255 in decimal) of these. Idk if someone know a way to increase the number of choices which are sent to the client but i'll be glad about read some proposal!
PD: Using TFS 1.3

Solution
Make "pages" instead, going through 255 choices is just bad design, how could you even think about such thing?
Show like 10-15 per page, add paginator and you can have unlimited amount of choices.
Make "pages" instead, going through 255 choices is just bad design, how could you even think about such thing?
Show like 10-15 per page, add paginator and you can have unlimited amount of choices.

Solution
I supposed that it was a bad design but is my first time doing a modal window. I'll search more about this page method for modal window but thanks for the info mate!

Thanks for open my eyes! I did it with pages like you said, which is the best way to send many choices.