• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client 7.72 Crash on hunt!

chucky91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Client 7.72 crash, when I'm hitting a Warlock or The Old Widow. but the gamemaster client does not fail!
I thought it could be the summon but everyone is summoned. crash when in the middle of the battle almost to kill the monster, when I return I finish the monster. this crash seems to be random.

what could it be? ante had not entered (max_allow_packet)
now as in the photo below it didn't crash. even without mc gamemaster before it crashed too.
1615252708574.png

Solution
G
It is caused when something is on-top of an invisible GM. Specifically when something walks onto the gm (and possibly off). It is an old bug and you can probably find a solution for it somewhere.
no. its caused by unsupported attributes in xml for given client version
I discovered that it is the invisibility of the monsters that crashes the normal players less the gamemaster,
Can i fix this?

1615263397261.png1615263686665.png
Bug only player client! with or out mc gamemaster. i have summoned zarabustor!

Last edited:
Realize that this bug is generated by the summons, when they are on the side of the leader, giant spider with the old widow, and demon with orshabaal the bug happens less frequently, now when the warlock is invisible and the stone golem is close to gives bug attendance,
even without a gamemaster logged in!

The SoftCores Version: (1.0.X.S - 4) - Codename: (LORD ZEDD)
Compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ version 14.0 for arch 32 Bits at May 3 2017 00:34:27

A server developed by: Mattyx14 and TFS Developers.
Visit for updates, support, and resources: mattyx14/otxserver (https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/)

Is this consoler good?

It is caused when something is on-top of an invisible GM. Specifically when something walks onto the gm (and possibly off). It is an old bug and you can probably find a solution for it somewhere.

no. its caused by unsupported attributes in xml for given client version

Solution
Back