• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client 8.5 :o

My hotkeys disapeared so did my map... :mad:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAME\Application Data\Tibia
copy everything from there to
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAME\Application Data\TibiaTestserver

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all guild This is England is disactive :D We can see now who using bots too much and who can't play without bots. HOLD TIBIA 8.5 :).

We are not activity becase it's end of school in Poland?
Ahhh, You have forgot because you didn't pass a class, feel sorry for your parents that's pay for your lie on bed.

That is all, going celebrate itt ;))

We are not activity becase it's end of school in Poland?
Ahhh, You have forgot because you didn't pass a class, feel sorry for your parents that's pay for your lie on bed.

That is all, going celebrate itt ;))

And im going away for a week to mallorca cya in 8 days :p

week = 8 days -.^?

gf to the botters haha 8.5 funny:D but at the summer update they just keep us telling this that greath updates are coming, but they come whit nothing lol like last time we will create a total new pvp system! i remember that, that talaturen told me but he never maked it true they onli maked "twinforce" almost same as softcores but now you get exp for killing someone.

all i say is ciao softcores/twinforce/icechaw.

???? lolwut
FYI, Not all GMs are guys <_<
For instance, GM Hani ???!

You should practice English more often, then you'd maybe know that the word "guys" is something else than "a guy". "Guys" can freely be used to refer to girls/women.

Back