• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client closes without any bugs, when logging in the character.

ikaro22

Reaction score
Good night, I have a 12.30 otserv, I can log in normally at Tibia 10.00, however, I configured the 12.30 client and all the settings, I can enter the character page, however, when I click OK, the client closes and the char log in, without any Bug in the distro.

Attachments

This indicates that tibia client crashed which occurs, when server is not fully compatible with client. Your server has some missing stuff so it wont work on that tibia. Make sure you have the correct client version for your server

[QUOTE = "ikaro22, publicación: 2600429, miembro: 237186"]
Buenas noches, tengo un servicio 12.30, puedo iniciar sesión normalmente a las 10.00 Tibia, sin embargo, configuré el cliente 12.30 y todos los ajustes, puedo ingresar a la página de caracteres, sin embargo, cuando hago clic en Aceptar, el cliente se cierra y el Inicie sesión, sin ningún error en la distribución.
[/CITAR]
Otro Uso login.lua
para que vea los gráficos

Back