• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Client closing after open

liqeen

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello I have a problem with client, few days ago it was working like it should, now when I open dx or gl no matter which one it crashes after few sec like it is not responding and closing instantly.
Thats what I have in log.
Code:
== application started at Dec 02 2019 18:05:13
OTClientV8 1.2 rev 0 (alpha) made by ************ built on Nov  6 2019 for arch x86
[Atlas] Texture size is: 4096x4096 (max: 16384x16384)

I didn't changed anything in this folder or client, it just stopped working for no reason

I tried to:
-disable antivirus/firewall
-update graphic driver
-open it as admin and the windows troubleshooter.

Last edited:
Solution
You need to update your clients, versions below 1.4 no longer works after the 29th november.
kondrahLast Tuesday at 1:20 AM
Hey, there's one bug in otcv8
you must update to 1.4 before 29.11, later it will stop work, i made one mistake and forgot to remove timestamp check in last version
Having the exact same problem, and like liqeen said, it worked just fine a few days ago...1 day when I tried to go on a server, it seemed to work just fine (for like 3-5 seconds), but then all of a sudden just closes down, and I get the very same error messages as liqeen have posted.

that's probably a remote code added by kondra, every client that hasn't been updated to the lastest version will have that problem, a few players of my server happened the same

You need to update your clients, versions below 1.4 no longer works after the 29th november.
kondrahLast Tuesday at 1:20 AM
Hey, there's one bug in otcv8
you must update to 1.4 before 29.11, later it will stop work, i made one mistake and forgot to remove timestamp check in last version

Solution
If you use clean OTClient - i don't know why it happens.
Otherwise, little tip: OTClient is strange tool, for example: Even if you add new custom font wrong, otclient couldn't start (no open and zero errors) :D
So make sure if you adding every single new thing, to test it before add another thing :)

Back