• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Client crash when change new Outfit.

GOD Half

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm using TFS 10.98 version.
What is happening is that I created the new Outfit, adapted correctly to be able to change the colors but when I open the Outfit window by the Tibia Client, the game crash. The otclient opens, but it does not change the colors.
I uploaded a video to get easier to understand what is happening.

SOLVED: I was using the same names for 2 Outfits, when I changed it worked.

Code:
    <outfit type="1" looktype="128" name="Boruto 01" premium="no" unlocked="no" enabled="yes" />
    <outfit type="1" looktype="905" name="Boruto 02" premium="no" unlocked="no" enabled="yes" />

Last edited:
Well all i can say about the regular tibia client crashing when changing outfits is that there is a limit to the amount of outfits that the client can handle. As for the issue with color changing of the outfits (where it changes in the outfit window but not the screen) I've never encounter this issue & I've used custom sprites (RPG Maker Sprites)

Well all i can say about the regular tibia client crashing when changing outfits is that there is a limit to the amount of outfits that the client can handle. As for the issue with color changing of the outfits (where it changes in the outfit window but not the screen) I've never encounter this issue & I've used custom sprites (RPG Maker Sprites)

Yeah I know.. I asked the question but then solved the problem. I already explained what happened there. Thank you!

Back