• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old client crashes with new sprites

Reaction score
I recently added new outfiths spr in my otserv, when the player has a new outfith, everything is fine, problem and when the player has more than 1 outfith and goes to open the outfith window from the old client it crashes, like it always crashes when it has more than 1 new outfith.

Captura de tela 2024-03-25 154541.png

image.png

Solution
I already read the post, I already read everything lol.

What do I have difficulty with and what should I open to edit these change 0xE4 to 0x10C and 0x2EE to 0x384 and push 19 to push 1E.

Then I also found Tibia Outfit Limit Changer which is in the topic, but it has 2 font files and I also don't know what I should do with them.
You need to modify the sources to only display new outfits to the custom client and send a standard one to the default in replace of it or modify the sprite package to have the new outfit so it can be displayed. In the event your experiencing a crash still, something must be configured wrong/displaying the wrong outfit.

You need to modify the sources to only display new outfits to the custom client and send a standard one to the default in replace of it or modify the sprite package to have the new outfit so it can be displayed. In the event your experiencing a crash still, something must be configured wrong/displaying the wrong outfit.
Well, I didn't understand very well because I use the old client 8.60 from cip, then I added the new outfits, 1 outfit doesn't crash but when there are 2 or more outfits it crashes.
Is there a solution for what I can do and how to do it to resolve this.

The limit is 50 outfits in client
and in server too
Lua:
    protocolOutfits.emplace_back(outfit.name, outfit.lookType, addons);
        if (protocolOutfits.size() == 50) { // Game client currently doesn't allow more than 50 outfits   //edit here to whatever you want 200
            break; 
        }
    }

and it will work but only with OTC. otherwise you need to get a dll that extends outfit limits. but i haven't found one for free
this one exists GitHub - SaiyansKing/Tibia-Extended-Client-Library (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-Extended-Client-Library) but it does not inclkude that
also i found this but don't know if it has outfit limit break

and in server too
Lua:
        if (protocolOutfits.size() == 50) { // Game client currently doesn't allow more than 50 outfits   //edit here to whatever you want 200
            break;
        }
    }

and it will work but only with OTC. otherwise you need to get a dll that extends outfit limits. but i haven't found one for free
this one exists GitHub - SaiyansKing/Tibia-Extended-Client-Library (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-Extended-Client-Library) but it does not inclkude that

I'd recommend @SHARINGAN, he has an amazing 8.60 client that is worth the investment if you are building a customized 8.6 server, actually - just a 8.6 server in general.

and in server too
Lua:
            break;
        }
    }

I believe that the server is not the problem, because even when the client crashes, the server remains logged in, there are no errors or anything like that, the player remains online.
I'll look at these 2 links and see if any help, Ah, I had seen a program on another TK forum that talks about increasing the outfith limit but I didn't have any positive results, maybe I'm doing it wrong.
If it's not allowed, I'm sorry, I don't know the link to the program

program link

I believe that the server is not the problem, because even when the client crashes, the server remains logged in, there are no errors or anything like that, the player remains online.
I'll look at these 2 links and see if any help, Ah, I had seen a program on another TK forum that talks about increasing the outfith limit but I didn't have any positive results, maybe I'm doing it wrong.
If it's not allowed, I'm sorry, I don't know the link to the program

program link
it says that the link was removed do you have the exe or source files?

it says that the link was removed do you have the exe or source files?
I have this link on my computer, and I'm warning you that when I downloaded it, it said it was a virus.

empty fodler
edit nvm i created an account and was able to download it but don't have sources do you have?

but i read this tool has outfit limit break added

I don't have anything, I started researching it now.
found this thanks to Qbaaz

@AngeLOT @Chriistian.L.B
About max outfits in 8.60 client.
5f2hl1.jpg

If you want have more outfits in 8.6 client first you will need to change size of allocated memory for variables.
Outfit window variables sizes in memory(not as packet!! this is different):
First allocation:
6(looktype, head, body, legs, feet, addons) * 4 bytes = 24 bytes = first outfit a.k.a default.
4 bytes = sizelist.
8 bytes (4 bytes for looktype + 4 bytes for addons) * 25(max outfits count) = outfits.
24 + 4 + 200 = 228 in hex 0xE4

Second allocation:
30 bytes(name of outfit) * 25(max outfits count) = 750
750 in hex 0x2EE

So if you want to have for example 30(hex 0x1E) outfits instead of 25(hex 0x19) you will need to change 0xE4 to 0x10C and 0x2EE to 0x384 and push 19 to push 1E.
Not tested tho xD But maybe it will work.

<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

edit

found this thanks to Qbaaz

@AngeLOT @Chriistian.L.B
About max outfits in 8.60 client.
5f2hl1.jpg

If you want have more outfits in 8.6 client first you will need to change size of allocated memory for variables.
Outfit window variables sizes in memory(not as packet!! this is different):
First allocation:
6(looktype, head, body, legs, feet, addons) * 4 bytes = 24 bytes = first outfit a.k.a default.
4 bytes = sizelist.
8 bytes (4 bytes for looktype + 4 bytes for addons) * 25(max outfits count) = outfits.
24 + 4 + 200 = 228 in hex 0xE4

Second allocation:
30 bytes(name of outfit) * 25(max outfits count) = 750
750 in hex 0x2EE

So if you want to have for example 30(hex 0x1E) outfits instead of 25(hex 0x19) you will need to change 0xE4 to 0x10C and 0x2EE to 0x384 and push 19 to push 1E.
Not tested tho xD But maybe it will work.

<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

edit
Friend, I didn't understand very well, about the looktype you said, this is to change the client.exe right?, if so I've already done it following a tutorial from https://otland.net/threads/tibia-v8-60 -extended-using-hxd.285560/
And it didn't work.

I'm lost

Friend, I didn't understand very well, about the looktype you said, this is to change the client.exe right?, if so I've already done it following a tutorial from https://otland.net/threads/tibia-v8-60 -extended-using-hxd.285560/
And it didn't work.

I'm lost
read the post in the next post of that thread. the thread 4

read the post in the next post of that thread. the thread 4

What do I have difficulty with and what should I open to edit these change 0xE4 to 0x10C and 0x2EE to 0x384 and push 19 to push 1E.

Then I also found Tibia Outfit Limit Changer which is in the topic, but it has 2 font files and I also don't know what I should do with them.

Solution
Last edited:
Back