• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Client Crashes after items update

Jaki Maoh

Reaction score
Hello all.

I have tried to update my RME successfully, following some tutorials:

Remere's Map Editor 3.7 (https://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-editor-3-7.274405/)

Client 10.98 with latest sprites [10.98 with 12.66 Sprites] (https://otland.net/threads/client-10-98-with-latest-sprites-10-98-with-12-66-sprites.273902/)

All is good, mapping with some new sprites, server is online,
but the client (already updated following the tutorial) keeps crashing at login no matter what I do.
I am using client 10.98 (modified) and changing Ip with Otland ipchanger for localhost.

Can anyone shar some light on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Jaki
1622212442771.png1622212491971.png1622212519041.png

Yeah sounds like all the item properties on your client don't match up with the properties they should/do have in your items.xml/otb files and when you see one of these items it's throwing an exception.

Yeah sounds like all the item properties on your client don't match up with the properties they should/do have in your items.xml/otb files and when you see one of these items it's throwing an exception.
I believe this might be the case, but sincerely, how is that even possible? I mannually copied and pasted the files in both directories, many times, even in another machine that I use sometimes and get the same error.
Can someone help?

I believe this might be the case, but sincerely, how is that even possible? I mannually copied and pasted the files in both directories, many times, even in another machine that I use sometimes and get the same error.
Can someone help?
as panter says, you used the item.otb editor to add it with the same properties of object builder?

I'm guessing you used the Spider Client Converter, as far as I can tell, it has a bug. It will also crash your client when you walk near one of those boat sprites, and that shouldn't happen, as they are old and basic items.

Back