• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client crashes when opening depot chest -- OTServBR Global

Pavinski

Reaction score
Hello,

I am using OTServBR Global. When attempting to open the depot chest the client crashes. I can open the locker, the mailbox, and market, but not the depot chest to see the individual city depots. This was working yesterday, but I am not sure what could have changed. When i open the client again, I have an error screen but does not specify what the error is. It only has the character name, EngineID, HardwareID, Operating system, position, product name, server, timestamp, and version. Has anyone seen this problem before?

The depot chest and the individual depots are defined in items.xml

Thank you in advance

You are using this client? [OTServBR-Global] Cliente Tibia 12 (https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/167933-otservbr-global-cliente-tibia-12/)
Post automatically merged:

You test with the client 10?

Thank you for your reply. I will download the file, but I think I am already using that client. The error says I am using version 12.00.7695

I have not tested with client 10, just 12

UPDATE: @EduardoDantas same problem unfortunately

Last edited:
I do not know what to say ..

Are you using the clean base with no changes?

Can you record a video or gif, please?

Yes I am. And I was able to use the depot before so not sure what could have changed. Which files are responsible for what happens when you open the depot chest? I did not see it in actions.xml

Below is a gif. It cuts when I open it because the game crashes and the screen recorder automatically stops at that point. You can see I can open the mail and market and it crashes as soon as I click open on the depot chest. I opened the depot chest with the menu to show that i actually opened it, but it's the same result if i try to open it with right click like i did with the mail and market

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Back