• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Client Debug

MaR0

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
i got ninja sources 8.00 then i upgraded it to 8.10 it's based on tfs 1.2 this debug comes suddenly while playing
787102251bd35e1a071fe206070078dae374a97e0ecabc8c7fd059be3a640412d859654d.jpg

936125510837491fe7d5a6ab6b4b3e84b784a8c164754004691e1e14ff4997edfcb0a7bb.jpg

here is map.cpp:-
/** * The Forgotten Server - a free and open-source MMORPG server emulator * - Pastebin.com

;)
These files and lines in debug report in client are not your OTS files :(
There files and lines in debug report are Cipsoft Tibia Client files :(

About debug:
It can be anything. Changing protocol is worst thing to do in OTS.

Maybe items order (they display in other order on tile then server send them) changed between versions.
Maybe you got something wrong in items.otb file and it's not same as in Tibia 8.1 client.
Maybe there was some changes in fluids (hmm.. 8.1: end of vials, potions time!)
There could be some change in runes/stackable/chargeable items counting and adding this kind information to packets from server.

Last edited:
;)
These files and lines in debug report in client are not your OTS files :(
There files and lines in debug report are Cipsoft Tibia Client files :(

About debug:
It can be anything. Changing protocol is worst thing to do in OTS.

Maybe items order (they display in other order on tile then server send them) changed between versions. Maybe you got something wrong in items.otb file and it's not same as in Tibia 8.1 client.
Maybe there was same changes in fluids (hmm.. 8.1: end of vials, potions time!)
There could be some change in runes/stackable/chargeable items counting and adding this kind information to packets from server.
yes i think this from items.otb i have used otx items 8.10 the normal items was at rme not worked

Last edited:
Back