• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

client editing 12+

Gubailovo

Solutions
Reaction score
can anyone advise me?
everything is edited perfectly (very convenient). Thanks @Nekiro.

but when it comes to normal buttons (ok, cancel, apply, enter, etc)
Lua:
gray button
then the buttons are displayed like this
Скриншот 19-09-2022 212222.jpgСкриншот 19-09-2022 211054.jpg

and should look like this
gray-button-up.png
tell me how to fix it

The button use a background picture,

View attachment 70720
Gray, is a picture if you edited the login panel you should find easy to modify the button.
Can't change these buttons
Скриншот 20-09-2022 160927.jpg
when they are changed, the buttons are displayed incorrectly
Скриншот 20-09-2022 161216.jpg
i used rcc from your client. but the default buttons cannot be changed.
Post automatically merged:

I like your site and the server in general. I have a question for you. how to add custom sprite over 64px?

Can't change these buttons
View attachment 70721
when they are changed, the buttons are displayed incorrectly
View attachment 70722
i used rcc from your client. but the default buttons cannot be changed.
Post automatically merged:

I like your site and the server in general. I have a question for you. how to add custom sprite over 64px?
I will check that for the client i remember i change a gray background then the button have been changed and i get back to the gray.

To use higher than 64px, the only way is add it by parts, you can add a 300px Sprite, with animation or Without, the create the item on rme. (Import 64px parts on assets)
Yes you can set a fix position for a monster using a sprite more than 64px, but it Will be without movement, speed = 0. Like the brain head boss.

Back