• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client OTC

chucky91

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys. In which file can to edit the battle list target? I can't find it in the otc client, until i give up. so i downloaded a cipsoft client 7.72 but when editing the ip on cipsoft.tibia.com and others it doesn't connect. I need a classic client because the one I have is taking a while for the login of the char list to appear on the first opening of the client.

I have an error after compiling the otclient, neither opens nor presents an error.
I see that the exe is smaller than another one I tested.
1647866918678.png

Probably you are compiling in Debug mode, which often fails to load properly and the exe size is much bigger because of the debug symbols and some other stuff.

Try to compile on Release mode and everything should be fine (the size of .exe and the loading fail)

but it is in x64 release mode, and the compiler takes a while to finish, with no error in the log.

Back